A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fusion
About Contact
Last Post: May 23, 2013 03:20 PM
Interests: technology stuff
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
Even fools are wise when they do not speak.

Post Statistics
Fusion has contributed to 29 posts out of 469347 total posts (.01%) in 3,065 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Noobs Admins May 23, 2013 03:20 PM (Total replies: 26)

You said it was a DG server, but what exactly was the full name of it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Expanding the HCE forum and update suggestions Dec 21, 2012 04:08 AM (Total replies: 30)

What if we had a button next to each thread that would take us to where we last left off in the thread like the one below?

The NEW post feature on Halomaps is convenient but often times, to get to the post we last left off on, we have to scroll (sometimes a lot considering there are walls of text/pictures) through 30 posts to get to the 31st. Also considering someone is gone for a day or two and has no idea what page he left off on (as some topics can build up several pages quite quickly).

Halo CE General Discussion » RipCord Construction Sep 1, 2012 01:07 AM (Total replies: 98)

It would be interesting to see to what extent RipCord can sync ai, but a video would be a better show instead of pictures.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map exceptioning on start up. Dec 27, 2011 01:30 PM (Total replies: 4)

If I remember correctly...

Don't add any grenades when you're in guerilla.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How can I stop the pinging! Nov 20, 2011 12:28 PM (Total replies: 10)

Get a program to hide your real IP address.
Maybe...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » install halo ce Nov 11, 2011 08:38 PM (Total replies: 5)

I believe default destination where HEK looks for Halo:CE is

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition

Halo CE General Discussion » SAPIEN ERROR Aug 13, 2011 06:09 PM (Total replies: 20)

Try extracting the tag from the map itself.

Downloaded tags don't always work very pretty.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Aug 7, 2011 01:29 AM (Total replies: 6)

If my 1990s computer with 700mhz can run halo, then I have no doubt that laptop will be able to do so as well.

As for the Intel graphics card, don't worry about that. It should run just fine. As for the year of the computer, pretty much any computer made in 2002+ should be able to run halo just fine since that's when graphics cards below 64MB were no longer being made, and computers were using Intel Pentium 4 and up.

Halo CE General Discussion » weird lag? Aug 7, 2011 01:26 AM (Total replies: 7)

Sometimes I tend to lag_out/lose_connection when other people are using the internet at the same time as me. The laptop in my house usually sucks away all my bandwidth while playing halo or browsing the internet.

I'm not sure if this is useful to you or not. Just pitching some stuff out there.

Halo CE General Discussion » how did you discover Halo CE? Jul 24, 2011 02:15 AM (Total replies: 56)

I don't post much but w/e here's my story. Person gave Halo:CE to friend, friend then gave me and other friends Halo:CE near the end of '10 (pirated, of course). Then it took me less than a month to find Halomaps (somehow through Google I believe). I saw the Forum tab but never bothered to take a look.

A month later I decided to look at the forums, and that's when I started to realize what Halo:CE was truly all about. Found out how much Halo pirates were looked down upon and made up my mind to buy it once I had enough money.

Most of my friends started to lose interest in Halo:CE. One friend took the road to Minecraft, while I took the road to Halo:CE.

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to Gamma927? Jul 24, 2011 01:17 AM (Total replies: 23)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0nct9rWzts&NR=1

Halo CE General Discussion » Skiddiez gamenight? Jul 18, 2011 05:08 PM (Total replies: 42)

So I guess that latency shouldn't be that big of a problem but mind posting your upload speed?

Halo CE General Discussion » Xfire Jun 23, 2011 12:24 PM (Total replies: 57)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xoronatus
My video was 1:20 and I converted it to supposedly 1080p HD, it didn't make any difference in quality :( It took like 4 minutes to finish.

You can always try converting the video into H.264, but the quality all depends on the original export settings and the conversion settings.

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Hahahaha you should see my pc
http://www.xfire.com/profile/matthewdratt

Dang...and me with my 700mhz cpu from the '90s :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Quitting Mapmaking! Jun 5, 2011 04:00 PM (Total replies: 77)

Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
Also, is it really a good idea to help him sneak bypass his parent's devices against their will withouth them knowing?

As I said in my edit, the method I proposed uses cmd so it wouldn't work for him anyways. Besides, he did say he wants to play halo, and we all here love halo, don't we? There's not much wrong with that, is there? ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Quitting Mapmaking! Jun 5, 2011 12:31 AM (Total replies: 77)

Since you said you can't run ".exe" you can probably try changing the extension to .com (I know it sounds ridiculous and it becomes an MS-DOS executable file, but there's no harm in trying).

Not to bash SeL or anything, but if I did what he suggested, then my parents would be thoroughly convinced that my computer is making me "crazy" and that would spell the end of my computer days(my parents are a bit "off," but they're still good parents).

I also agree with Dennis.

Btw, love your music.

-EDIT-
Sorry but it seems as if the MS-DOS application actually uses cmd to get to Haloce :S
Edited by Daku on Jun 5, 2011 at 01:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » internal conflict: UNSC Machete Jun 4, 2011 06:24 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Noble
Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
His grip, your blade. D'oh.

This, but if it has to be one or the other, I vote Yoko's.

Halo CE General Discussion » most influential mappers Jun 3, 2011 11:23 PM (Total replies: 119)

ARKaMAN

Halo CE General Discussion » The firefight May 18, 2011 12:08 PM (Total replies: 21)

Here's a multiplayer firefight map, but yeah, the ai don't sync.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5837

Halo CE General Discussion » Modeling resources May 15, 2011 05:03 PM (Total replies: 17)

Woo! Thx SeL and ally! Stickied or not, I'm bookmarking this!

Halo CE General Discussion » LAN over Internet??? May 15, 2011 04:31 PM (Total replies: 20)

I've used Tunngle to play with a guy who's all the way in Israel while I'm in USA, and as The Cereal Killer said, it really wasn't any different than an internet game.

And I know this isn't the case here, but I was once on a LAN game in the same room as the other person, and the quality of the game was much worse than that of an internet game.

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:18 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website