A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RMFullaway
About Contact
Last Post: May 5, 2011 03:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 27
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Wow, EQII, FFXIV, FFXI, Champions Online, Lotro
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
RMFullaway has contributed to 2 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,142 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I just want it for my own personal use. Not for online/live play its for LAN fun. But would anyone be able to do this mod for me?.

Here is my Request Revised
(I am perfectly fine with you going a bit overboard)

There are some old school Halo CE mods that I have not been able to find in years.

Can someone modify a blood gulch level with special grenades

When you throw a frag grenade

"The grenade will explode and the shrapnel would be chain spawning more frags with firecracker effects but every cracker will spawn more grenades.

However have it to where the Plasma Grenades will turn into the sun when thrown to blind other players while grenades being thrown through the air.

Modify the pistol (Keep it as the Same Accuracy) but make it a machine gun Pistol with the same power/damage that the original pistol has.

(That is it for the weapon mods)
Edited by RMFullaway on May 5, 2011 at 03:10 PM
Edited by RMFullaway on May 5, 2011 at 03:11 PM

There are some old school Halo CE mods that I have not been able to find in years.

Can someone modify a bloodgulch level with special grenades that when you throw a frag grendage "The grenade will explode and the chrapnel would be chain spawning more frags with firecracker effects but every cracker will spawn more grenades. However have it to where the Plasma Nades will turn into the sun when thrown to blind other places while grenades being thrown through the air. And modify the Pistol to be a machinegun pistol and fires rapid fire plasma grenades that will bounce off of every surface but will explode on impact when it hits a person.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 6:46 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website