A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lemarr
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 06:27 AM
Interests: newby stuff
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Call Of Cthulhu DCOTH
Surprisingly, I don't take archery
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
lemarr has contributed to 17 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,141 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Combat Olympics Map Oct 23, 2011 06:27 AM (Total replies: 78)

Here's my opinion. It's hard to jump to the next platform(and succeed) while dodging energy blasts. May I make a suggestion - Man Cannons
-Zekilk

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Combat Olympics Map Oct 14, 2011 02:45 AM (Total replies: 78)

Be patient and wait for my gamenight. It's already bad enough that my clients' computers keep blowing up and in turn blows up my server.
-Archer1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » colossus_kzcm map testers needed Oct 7, 2011 08:56 PM (Total replies: 13)

Gamenight.
v1.00
Now.

-Archer1

Halo CE General Discussion » Comments on my maps Sep 30, 2011 10:43 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'll host them in the next gamenight and we'll see how they fare.
-Archer1
Edited by lemarr on Sep 30, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamenight-Pandora Swamp-Now. Sep 24, 2011 12:13 AM (Total replies: 12)

New server.
Current people: wesker, slappeh, cybory

It also has zombies.
-Archer1
Edited by lemarr on Sep 24, 2011 at 12:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP Public Beta May 31, 2011 03:38 AM (Total replies: 118)

Hey guys, I could create a server for ya if you need a backup. It may be a little laggy but it works. So the server will be open at EST 8-10 am. The server name will be Mofo's UMP Public Beta Test. Hope to see you guys there.
Edited by lemarr on May 31, 2011 at 03:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP] RPSP Arc1 May 18, 2011 07:55 PM (Total replies: 186)

Three words: stun...stings...remove
Additional word: plz
-Archer1

Edit:

Quote: --- Original message by: OpsY
-For the base defense you feel is too long... if you play on legendary it's faster. It's triggered by the Marines count. The fewer they are, the more diverse the enemy.

Hah, I told you archersbro that team killing is good for something!
-Archer1

Edited by lemarr on May 18, 2011 at 08:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » FireFight Descent May 18, 2011 07:46 PM (Total replies: 451)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
Er, just help out, and don't be an ass.
Dwood, you can attach a nav point to an object/unit with activate_nav_point_object. You'll use the (unit (list_get (ai_actors ENCOUNTER/SQUAD) 0)) to reference the one unit.
How are you figuring out if the ai is stuck?

When not game_all_quiet for 10 seconds and game_safe_to_speak.
-Archer1

Quote: --- Original message by: The Cereal Killer
I may make a small video demonstration of one of the missions with commentary soon.

Did you mean a Let's Play(live commentary) or a Walkthrough(post commentary)?
-Archer1

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 18, 2011 04:48 AM (Total replies: 79)

Quote: --- Original message by: 117_VXP
If anyone has decent gmax tuts, I'll be glad to look at them. Just next time, instead of saying, "it's crap" (which I automatically see that as non-constructive criticism) use the latter of the two posts in your first of the list in your reply.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=halo+ce+making+a+map&aq=f

Half of the video shows you how to make maps in 3DsMax and the other half shows you how to make maps in GMax

Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick
Well, welcome to the forums. If you dont like the harshness of these forums, i recommend you leave, and dont come back, just like i did.
Edited by ODST_Nick on May 18, 2011 at 04:30 AM

-Archer1

EDIT:
Quote: 3. Ask for honest critiques

Lately I have noticed a disturbing trend in the online art community: users are no longer looking for critiques, they are looking for compliments.

I know why this is happening but it doesn’t make it any less stupid. People that do this are putting their fragile emotions before your long term success.

Be a man. Post your artwork with the phrase, “I want to improve my skills as an artist so please give your honest feedback! Don’t worry about hurting my feelings :)”

This encourages people to open up and tell you what they really think. Which is a good thing. Instead of the same old “Well done, looks great” response you’ll get real feedback on how you can improve for next time. This is invaluable if you want to improve as an artist.

Read the entire article here:http://www.blenderguru.com/7-simple-practical-tips-to-becoming-a-better-artist/
Edited by lemarr on May 18, 2011 at 04:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 10:18 PM (Total replies: 79)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
LMAO, so our negative comments automatically makes us trolls. Look up the definition and use it correctly.

troll: A mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

In this world, there are the makers and then there are the critics. Do not mix them up.
-Archer1

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids May 13, 2011 10:36 AM (Total replies: 1627)

Quote: --- Original message by: cyboryxmen
He designed the epic as a Requiem for his wife
-Zekilk

The horrors of what happened in Reach, the torment suffered by so many individuals, is a story not only of galactism but of intergalacticsm. Nor is it only about the past, or even Earth and her colonies; it is about now and many other areas of the Galaxy where intergalacticsm follows it's twisted logic towards a 'Great Journey'.

Outside the outskirts of Extinction, there is a monument known as 'Requiem' - which means 'An act or token of remembrance':

Even unto them will I give
In mine house and within my walls
An act or token of remembrance
better than of sons and of daughters
I will give them everlasting remembrance;

This is what Gonzo's story does, gives a 'remembrance' to what happened to Earth and her colonies earlier next century and ensures that we resist being 'cut off' from the horrors of intergalacticsm wherever it occurs.

-Archer1
Edited by lemarr on May 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 2011! May 9, 2011 12:51 AM (Total replies: 413)

Hmm... this thread looks interesting. Maybe I'll post a little something
-Archer1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scripts and globals question May 6, 2011 10:41 PM (Total replies: 10)

Okay, I better make my own thread so that I won't go off-topic.
-Archer1

Quote: --- Original message by: spartan314
sounds like Halo PC Mods.

Nah. In halo PC, even newbies can do these mods by themselves. After one month, they are even prepared to do retexturing.
-Archer1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scripts and globals question May 6, 2011 08:31 AM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Daniel
Quote: --- Original message by: lemarr
On another note, how do you use the object_list global type? This would be really useful for scripting in MP.
-Archer1

An object_list is a list of objects used within the HEK. As far as I am aware you cannot make your own object lists. However the game creates object_lists when you make a new squad of ai for example. For a better view of which commands return an object_list and which commands use an object_list as input, refer to hs_doc.txt

That was what I was afraid of. Damn, I guess I would have to make an (if ) command for all 16 players. Sorry for bothering ya.
-Archer1

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scripts and globals question May 6, 2011 07:45 AM (Total replies: 10)

On another note, how do you use the object_list global type? This would be really useful for scripting in MP.
-Archer1

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 7:41 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website