A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: A_Rabbit
About Contact
Last Post: May 25, 2011 04:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
A_Rabbit has contributed to 5 posts out of 469460 total posts (0.00%) in 3,116 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 25, 2011 04:41 PM (Total replies: 1552)

I've been exploring these forums, and wow. It's a wonder anything ever gets done. Does any thread last more then 5 posts without turning into a flame war or an argument?

Halo CE General Discussion » Tower Defense Map Request May 25, 2011 04:28 PM (Total replies: 14)

Yeah, like the money system in Firefight Portent maybe. I have to disagree with the grunt thing, grunts are insanely fun to kill, but yeah, not to long.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tower Defense Map Request May 24, 2011 09:44 PM (Total replies: 14)

Hmm yeah... Maybe it could be part of a bigger map, like a level in a campaign or something. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Tower Defense Map Request May 15, 2011 10:10 PM (Total replies: 14)

Does anyone think they could make a map like this? I don't know if it would be possible, but I don't see why not:
A tower defense map. There would be creeps steadily getting stronger as the levels progressed (Covenent and flood, maybe some "homemade" creatures. You could put spartans and marines as well for more variety, but I think it would be better to keep them all normal enemies) The players would be set on towers with like a sniper or something (Maybe make the weapon's strength get better with each new level), and all the creeps would have to follow a path. The player's towers would be spread out along the path. The object of the game is to kill everything before it reaches the end of the path.

New idea, what about you get some money for each kill, and you can buy better guns with the money you make like in Firefight Portent.

So just a thought, thanks for reading. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant Map Pack (Public Beta Release) May 9, 2011 12:54 PM (Total replies: 102)

I havn't downloaded them on account of their huge file size, but:
AoTCR: I actually had an idea to do something like this, except I'd do it for Halo PC, I think it would be an amazing CTF game.
B40 Arena: I don't see much for this map, good idea, but I don't think the gameplay would be very rewarding.
Cartographer: Interesting thoughts, could be pretty good.
Conflict: Not my type but looks good.
Whiteout: Looks beautiful, I have high hopes.

Time: Mon November 18, 2019 6:42 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website