A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 117_VXP
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 3, 2011 12:39 AM
Interests: Same as occupation
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo PC, Halo CE, Halo 2, H2 Vista, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Reach
Nobody ever wins a fight.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
117_VXP has contributed to 20 posts out of 469358 total posts (0.00%) in 3,049 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Map base stucture? Jun 3, 2011 12:39 AM (Total replies: 0)

I took a map and expanded it into memory with Eschaton, deleted all the tags except for the bsp and scenario (cause it wont let you delete them), rebuilt it, and then opened it in notepad. All it is is the basic way the map is set up.

--Still trying to work on deleting the scenario and bsp...

Halo CE General Discussion » CE Map Hosting with Mod May 25, 2011 09:00 PM (Total replies: 32)

It can't port from PC to CE 'cause CE maps can't be loaded into memory.

Here's the link for Eschaton:

http://weare117.webs.com//Mod%20Tools/Eschaton/Eschaton%200.8.1%20win.rar

(again from my site: http://weare117.webs.com/)

Hope this helped!!
Edited by 117_VXP on May 25, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE Map Hosting with Mod May 20, 2011 02:39 AM (Total replies: 32)

Although this is correct, you can have mods made to Halo CE. If you want to do projectile mods, just download this:

http://weare117.webs.com//Mod%20Tools/HHT/hht_v5.rar

This came from my website, weare117.webs.com, you can download this, and run small mods. Very MINOR things. Example:

bipeds not taking fall damage
projectile swaps
small things with bipeds
biped swaps

Other than those, I'm not sure what else you can do.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 20, 2011 02:06 AM (Total replies: 79)

Oh, I wasn't excluding myself when I posted that. I understand that I'm part of the problem too.

Quote: When something goes wrong, or a bad thing happens, we automatically go to blame, "the other person." When at the same time we are the other person to someone else.
-- Anonymous (most information: Professor from Michigan State University :MSU:)

Edited by 117_VXP on May 20, 2011 at 02:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 20, 2011 01:35 AM (Total replies: 79)

See? Even Dennis considers this thread to contain "flame/s/ing". And thanks UBE.

And no, I have not been "trolling up modhalo" at all. I only have been providing, offering, or suggesting help to the people who seem to need it.

Also, as I said on my MH profile, I don't do my programming for you, Sceny. It is for the community. And I will continue to make mods, for the community.

I just made my v1.3 of my script organizer. Click http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_id=7606 to download it.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 19, 2011 05:01 PM (Total replies: 79)

OK, I know for a fact I did not type what is in quotes for that message. Check the posts cause I know I'm not retarded enough not to check my grammar.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 19, 2011 03:08 PM (Total replies: 79)

Quote: 8. Do not post one word messages or messages like "what he said" or "yea" or any message that does not contribute to the topic at hand. If you can not contribute to the discussion remain silent.

-Dennis :: Forum Rules

Well, anyway, at least someone in this topic is human other than me. And yes, I don't care if you like me or not. I could care less.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 19, 2011 02:39 AM (Total replies: 79)

Version 2 is up!

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5906

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 18, 2011 04:03 PM (Total replies: 79)

Well, here's how it is with me.

If someone made a bad map, here's how I would approach the subject:

Hi, {map makers name here}, I see you made a new map! Glad you could do it! From your map, these are the things I like:
_________________________________________________________________________________
and from your map, these are things I don't like:
_________________________________________________________________________________
and these are things I would like to have improved:
and finally, these are the things I would like to see in your next one:

Now, from a critiques point-of-view, you made a decent map, but on the other hand, I thought that it could use improvement. (this is the way to say the map is bad or has flaws without just saying it and making the person feel bad) The above was the list of things I took note of and wish you would review to help you in your modding experience. Hope this helped you to keep on making more maps!

-- This is how I would talk to someone if there were things that I didn't like about the map. Not only am I bringing up points-of-interest in what I liked, I'm also tentatively bringing up what I didn't like and what could be improved. Just this right here, would have sufficed. But no. Some people don't even want to tell the person what he/she did good and what could be improved. You go straight to the bad parts.
Quote: The friendship of mankind is directly proportional to the matter in which they communicate with one another.
-Anonymous

Edited by 117_VXP on May 18, 2011 at 04:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 18, 2011 07:13 AM (Total replies: 79)

I understand that you're trying to help, but after reading all of that, I really don't want to have anything to do with you in specific anymore. I could care less if you did flame or troll, but from now on, I'm just ignoring your comments. Yes, that is what I do, that is how I am. Get used to it or GTFO. You don't like me, you don't have to, and I'm not going to make you. All I ask from now on, is that you either stay out of my topics (modhalo and here) or I will pass them up.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 18, 2011 04:02 AM (Total replies: 79)

I've read the tutorial enough to give you the definition of every last word used and how many times they were used and what pages they show up on. I've seen tutorials on making maps, but I use gmax. Every time I use the JMS exporter by TheGhost, I get this retarded error: "No geometry to export!" And then, when I make a box called, "frame" and link my map to it (labeled, "level") it still says that there isn't any geometry to export. So what I've resorted to is using maps that are already available and just modifying them. As a man once said, "Don't reinvent the wheel."

If anyone has decent gmax tuts, I'll be glad to look at them. Just next time, instead of saying, "it's crap" (which I automatically see that as non-constructive criticism) use the latter of the two posts in your first of the list in your reply.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 09:06 PM (Total replies: 79)

Everyone needs to learn something from Slappy. Instead of finding things to say about someone, why not consider the persons feelings about something and use "constructive criticism" about that.

-- Another thing:

Something you guys including Sceny and Bobblehob, that it's hard to critique ones own work. I personally feel that my work is excellent considering that I'm new to all this.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 04:58 PM (Total replies: 79)

OK, then, you make a multiplayer map cause I didn't make this thread for faggots like you to troll.

EDIT: Yeah, duh the scenario setup.
Edited by 117_VXP on May 17, 2011 at 04:59 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone had this EPIC glitch before? May 17, 2011 04:27 PM (Total replies: 28)

Models are messed up? Just a suggestion...

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 04:11 PM (Total replies: 79)

OK, if there are constructive criticism comments in this thread, please point them out. I failed to have found them the first time. Other than that, keep being a troll because you got a bug up your ass 'cause you cant even start to make a map.

/end of mean Karac

If you can bring me anything that is DECENT, then I might edit my posts and make them easy on your pathetic eyes.

EDIT: Oh, and when I posted the comment, "I shouldn't have even had to make this comment.", It was sarcasm. So next time, you read my posts 3 times until you figure out what I mean.
Edited by 117_VXP on May 17, 2011 at 04:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 01:55 AM (Total replies: 79)

Wow uneven... I shouldn't even have to have this comment. Anyway, v2 has been uploaded. Waiting for it to show up so I can give you guys the link.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 17, 2011 01:08 AM (Total replies: 79)

So your last post was necessary or did you just not think before quoting that?

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 16, 2011 11:16 PM (Total replies: 79)

That's technically not considered a cheat. It's classed under an, "Easter Egg". >.>

(it's a trigger volume derp?)
Edited by 117_VXP on May 17, 2011 at 01:09 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 16, 2011 09:56 PM (Total replies: 79)

That's Emersion 1. Not 2. LOL but any way, I wasn't thinking of posting the link but thx.

Halo CE General Discussion » My new map: "emersion" May 16, 2011 04:34 PM (Total replies: 79)

Within the first day, the FIRST DAY of its upload, I went to search and it was up. Already there is 1 download and I'm so excited!! I'm looking all over the HCE servers for it and I don't see it... yet. :D Can't wait for you guys to play it with me!

**New Additions**

emersion_2 is coming out and it has a fully functional, ANTI=CHEAT script so if you guys think you're gonna fool it, don't even try. AND on top of that, Dev-Trainer wont be able to get your cheats to work. :D I don't like cheaters.

And, there is a special area around each base and when you hit it, you become invisible. FOREVER until you die or the game restarts.

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:11 AM 407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website