A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theultimatenoob
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2011 10:37 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
I don't care if my pancakes are scared -Max Levine
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
theultimatenoob has contributed to 2 posts out of 469673 total posts (0.00%) in 3,168 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [SP] RPSP Arc1 May 24, 2011 10:37 AM (Total replies: 186)

Yeah, I realized that after I read more posts about the stun effect, so now I get it.

All in all, OspY, you have a set of maps here with some awesome potential. I think that you should accept some of the offers of help, just to lighten your load.

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP] RPSP Arc1 May 23, 2011 08:19 PM (Total replies: 186)

My laptop sucks for gaming, so there are moments in which I go to shoot an Elite and a few Grunts and the gun does nothing. But that's my machine, not your map.

I think the only issue I had is when I booted up the first map, at the end of the cutscene "The Hell You've Always Dreamed Of" Halo CE switched to the normal Halo 1 campaign. The only fix was to go delete every single one of my normal campaign maps so that I could play farther.

I love the music in the maps and how you use the chapter titles for dialogue. The only issue with cutscenes I found were some small grammatical errors, but those are really nitpicky things, so don't sweat it. Just an English/Education major's pet peeve.

Just replayed a bit and for some reason my laptop cuts out the music at moments. Not sure if it's the laptop or the map...kind of a n00b here :P

Going off of that, is there music for the opening fly-over over the Battlegroup Odin? If not, and if you're planning a V2 or an update, you should add some. Maybe use "Luck" from H3
Edited by theultimatenoob on May 23, 2011 at 08:39 PM

Time: Thu January 23, 2020 8:41 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website