A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DeathKillsPro
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 04:32 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play:
Sometimes things get complialeoanef3oan3f
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DeathKillsPro has contributed to 73 posts out of 469503 total posts (.02%) in 3,119 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 21, 2012 04:32 PM (Total replies: 818)

Are you using version 1.09?

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 20, 2012 12:21 AM (Total replies: 818)

Just throwing normals and specular at everything is too much fun.

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 19, 2012 09:57 PM (Total replies: 818)

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5282/1screenshot00.jpg
omg normals!
Edited by DeathKillsPro on Jan 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jan 19, 2012 09:51 PM (Total replies: 818)

Halo 3 rips with phong and normals go go go.

Wow, obviously CV stole the picture from me. He can't do any of his own work so he just takes credit for what I do.

Working on High Ground. I can assure you I am not being a monster. I used my ripper to get this BSP.

Alright I found someone who knows how to model with anti-aliasing. As well, my friend Pedro is writing an HTML that can rip Halo Anniversary models. I'll post pics soon.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Bloodlock Jan 14, 2012 11:11 PM (Total replies: 45)

It seems more like a Blood Gulch clone than inspired by the map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 14, 2012 01:50 PM (Total replies: 11482)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
How did you get that out of MC?

You can basically just extract the bitmaps from the jar. Other than that you just need to model cubes.

Halo CE General Discussion » bungie's next game Jan 14, 2012 01:44 PM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
Lol at the fact that microsoft is actually making Halo 4.

I agree, it's quite silly. Bungie wrapped up the game with Halo 3, leaving barely any room for a sequel. However, Microsoft would never drop this cash cow; they dramatically increase their profits on a bad FPS by slapping the Halo title on it. The original trilogy plus ODST will stay the only real Halo games for me.
Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Oh God, I just saw the trailer... it's like a bad version of Halo with droplets of CoD in it.

What's so bad about CoD? It's true that Halo is generally slower paced and the aforementioned is an arcade shooter, but elements of another subgenre may create a refreshing experience for the player.

Every game is trying to be COD these days. It's hard to tell one FPS from another.
Edited by DeathKillsPro on Jan 14, 2012 at 01:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » bungie's next game Jan 13, 2012 08:55 PM (Total replies: 35)

My step Uncle who worked for Bungie says they're going to make a Halo 4 to compete with Microsoft.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 12, 2012 06:00 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Insipid
but even the Shotgun's performance felt like it was too exaggerated - it killed anything up close, but you couldn't hit anything at a distance. It's basically a blunderbuss. .

In my opinion, I should be kept this way. Each weapon should have its unique abilities and weaknesses: this is true balance, not having each weapon working well for all situations. The shotgun was perfect for close rnage, being able to tear apart anything within a small distance. It's up to the player to combine it with a long range weapon like the pistol to compensate for its long range weakness.
Edited by DeathKillsPro on Jan 12, 2012 at 06:01 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 10, 2012 10:36 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Haha, ok. I knew CMT had such fanboys that would call me out for simply criticizing a weapons for looking dull. If you goes want to defend exact Halo 1 copies, go ahead.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 10, 2012 09:11 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Choclate Thunda
needler:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8990/needler.png

Looks a bit like the original needler. Needs normals.

And you're the one trying to make it NOT. A modeler should put anti-aliasing into their models so that halo can support, what's the big deal?

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Map Name Suggestion? Jan 9, 2012 10:46 PM (Total replies: 27)

Fusterluck Fight in the Field

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
You have almost NO idea what you are talking about.

Then prove me wrong.

That's why I need modelers to help me get it in.

There is absolutely no trolling here. I'm sorry that my initial post was not adequate. However, with your help, we can make this mod possible. I'm hoping to recruit some modellers who can program better anti-aliasing.

Thanks for the support! I can write HTML, and I'm my basketball team's MVP. I guess I can sing a bit too.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 1:00 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website