A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jakeramsay
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2011 03:45 AM
Interests: Minecraft, Halo CE
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Minecraft, Halo CE, Terraria
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
jakeramsay has contributed to 6 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,030 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Sep 5, 2011 03:45 AM (Total replies: 22)

noble you just violated what the moderator said, you were absolutely no help whatsoever and didnt make the map, that is all.
Edited by jakeramsay on Sep 14, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Jul 30, 2011 09:46 AM (Total replies: 22)

neither does replying to a thread that's map will never get made if you don't stop arguing and just MAKE IT!!!!!!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Jun 20, 2011 02:04 AM (Total replies: 22)

erm doesnt my first post tell you what to create? in facy nearly every single one of my posts tells you what the "the thing" is what you will create, but still, please make this map
Edited by jakeramsay on Jun 20, 2011 at 02:05 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Jun 11, 2011 02:14 AM (Total replies: 22)

well considering i would never be able to make this type of map myself, i would have to give you the credit

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Jun 5, 2011 09:04 AM (Total replies: 22)

yeah i forgot that it was spartan laser, i always have known it as the "red laser thingy" online.
also is there any way to make it so as soon as a vehicle is destroyed on it it respawns where it was?

EDIT: is there any way to make weapons and vehicles respawn when destroyed or lost on death? i also want each team to have 2 spartan lasers on the roof of the bases for defending the base from ghosts and helicopters. also put rocket turrets on the roofs of the bases for defence aswell.
Edited by jakeramsay on Jun 5, 2011 at 09:09 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » MAP MAKER NEEDED! Jun 4, 2011 03:02 PM (Total replies: 22)

I would like for someone to, create for me, a map that consists of 2 bases separated by water, Contains all the default weapons excluding the Fuel Rod Cannon. Each base should be equipped with Falcons, but since I do not believe that is available, use whatever you find to be the next best thing. I would like the bases to be fairly large and have four height levels, one for aircraft, a room decorated to look as if to be used for weapons training, an armory and turret deck for defending the base. Each team also should have around 5 Ghost vehicles and warthogs on an underground fifth floor that opens up onto the surface next to the water. The water should be an obstical that is obstructed by a Kill Barrier that only ghosts,warthogs or aircraft can pass. If you have plans to make this for me, I would very much like a Personal Message on my Halomaps account, Thank you Gentlemen.

It is my belief that a large number of people will enjoy this map to a great extent. I hope you see this to be a good idea as I do!

*fixed, thanks for that mate
Edited by jakeramsay on Sep 14, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 10:10 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website