A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NCRRanger
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 16, 2011 04:47 AM
Interests: gaming, eating. sleeping, doing the causal stuff, friends etc
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo ce, Fallout new vegas, Battlefield bad company 2
My helmet :P

Post Statistics
NCRRanger has contributed to 21 posts out of 469387 total posts (0.00%) in 3,058 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I hate Windows 7. Jun 16, 2011 04:47 AM (Total replies: 37)

Google chrome is the best cos its fast and reliable

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Hacks Jun 11, 2011 05:52 AM (Total replies: 15)

ok

Halo CE General Discussion » FarCry 2 maps Jun 9, 2011 05:14 AM (Total replies: 2)

Yeah well the maps might be that good but they are a start haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGyFq7LfOqs&NR=1

Halo CE General Discussion » FarCry 2 maps Jun 8, 2011 06:02 AM (Total replies: 2)

I know this might not any thing to do with our beloved Halo ce but i wanted to let you guys know that i have some good maps i wanted to share. here they are here if you want to search and download them on farcry 2
Mcdonalds
world war
Themepark
Trainland 2022
Alien Invasion

All by XXJaiXX

Thanks everyone

Halo CE General Discussion » Youtube Videos Jun 7, 2011 03:51 PM (Total replies: 2)

Yeah i might do that

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Hacks Jun 7, 2011 06:43 AM (Total replies: 15)

Ok everybody. the hacks just make the game more fun. thats if you Hosting and your cheeky :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps on halo ce Jun 7, 2011 06:40 AM (Total replies: 14)

Yeah the rpg ones are messy but mostly every level has good vehicles

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps on halo ce Jun 6, 2011 03:11 AM (Total replies: 14)

If you release maps that are based off things that is always good. but your map needs to be good and has to have all sorts of nooks and crannys like an Rpg map. check em out. the maps also have to be fun to play on and good for mulitplayer. if you made more maps like this one here http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5930. and post something in the forum to alert more people

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps on halo ce Jun 6, 2011 02:53 AM (Total replies: 14)

Ill check it out ")

General Machinima Discussions » Youtube videos for machinima Jun 6, 2011 02:43 AM (Total replies: 3)

Yeah boii. Wtf i never would have thought i would meet another person from dunedin :D

General Machinima Discussions » Youtube videos for machinima Jun 6, 2011 02:26 AM (Total replies: 3)

I have some youtube videos i have recently created on halo ce using fraps if any body wants to see them and use them eg...voice overs etc. Search up mrjai800. i have only recently started creating videos for Halo Ce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Youtube Videos Jun 6, 2011 02:16 AM (Total replies: 2)

I have some youtube videos i have recently created on halo ce using fraps if any body wants to see them and use them eg...voice overs etc. Search up mrjai800. i have only recently started creating videos for Halo Ce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Hacks Jun 6, 2011 02:07 AM (Total replies: 15)

I was using the dev mode on some one elses server. it behaves like that on every server

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps on halo ce Jun 6, 2011 02:06 AM (Total replies: 14)

I always thought the RPG maps were good. im still looking at some to download. yeah the TLMP maps look good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Hacks Jun 6, 2011 01:56 AM (Total replies: 15)

Like speed jump, unlimited ammo etc. i have this Halo ce devmode thing that is supposed to work online (its dev mode but online) but when you type in Cheat_infinite_ammo 1 it doesn't seem to work. the super jump does but it only effects me and lags and it doesnt appear to other players that i jump high. so i want some quick and easy hacks that are reliable and will work

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce Hacks Jun 6, 2011 01:50 AM (Total replies: 15)

What are some good Ce hacks and the websites? i want to muck around with them and test em out on my server. i havn't been able to find any acual sights and was wondering if you guys can help me :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Good maps on halo ce Jun 6, 2011 01:47 AM (Total replies: 14)

I have extinction and regularly play on it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I hate Windows 7. Jun 5, 2011 11:56 PM (Total replies: 37)

Get Google Chrome its the best!

Ill be happy to help

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 11:20 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website