A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: thegtabot
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 18, 2011 08:19 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
thegtabot has contributed to 2 posts out of 469453 total posts (0.00%) in 3,073 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » NEED CRITICAL HELP!!! Jun 18, 2011 08:19 AM (Total replies: 15)

I already tried reinstalling it, it just does the same thing. I already have all the maps that you named too, and if im not sure if what I downloaded were the actual maps how do I get all the original maps?

Halo CE General Discussion » NEED CRITICAL HELP!!! Jun 18, 2011 12:51 AM (Total replies: 15)

I recently have tried to add my first custom map to my Halo Custom Edition map file and I failed, and even though the file is not in the mao file when I try to launch the game it keeps saying a file is missing or corrupt. I just do not understand at all, especially when all the map files were just as they had been before. But it gets worse, I assumed that there had to be something wrong with the map files, so I replaced all of them with some other batch of map files, and i'm not sure if the new map files are the true files, and even with me doing that it still doesn't work!

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 7:12 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website