A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lilpuppy2
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 11, 2011 07:58 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Lilpuppy2 has contributed to 9 posts out of 469503 total posts (0.00%) in 3,079 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » AI Bots? Jul 11, 2011 07:58 PM (Total replies: 11)

Haha yeah Ive tried that before... I would see them making pyramids or I wouldn't see them at all while my sister would see them shooting at me

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Bots? Jul 11, 2011 12:30 AM (Total replies: 11)

Oh yeah well I thought it might be more fun playing with ai and my sister so it's easier to get points and not so lonely. But I guess it's hard to make it so you get points for killing ai :\

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Bots? Jul 11, 2011 12:09 AM (Total replies: 11)

Sure what's that like? I've never been online

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't see water on the maps? Jul 10, 2011 06:10 PM (Total replies: 2)

Umm I think it's a g33/g31 express. I'm not sure if that's it though I just looked up how to find it and followed that directions.

Edit: oh yeah it is but it works on my other computer which has the same video card
Edited by Lilpuppy2 on Jul 10, 2011 at 06:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Bots? Jul 10, 2011 12:46 PM (Total replies: 11)

Oh ok thanks for the info. Do you happen to know of any maps that have this capability?

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Bots? Jul 9, 2011 09:44 PM (Total replies: 11)

I downloaded this beach assualt map where there are AI bots and you can play on teams. So is there any way I can play team slayer or something and get points for killing the AI bots and not just the one person i'm playing against? (I only play on lan because i'm bad and only play against my sister) Thanks in advance for any help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Help me out? I'm really new to this?! Jul 9, 2011 09:39 PM (Total replies: 24)

oh i got it... i was renaming them and taking out the underscores but i reinstalled them and it works now

Halo CE General Discussion » Help me out? I'm really new to this?! Jul 8, 2011 08:59 AM (Total replies: 24)

Ok i got it on both computers but now I've been having this problem where i can't open Halo because it says theres a missing or corrupt file for all of the maps i downloaded. What do i do?! I can't even open Halo to just play the regular maps!

Halo CE General Discussion » Help me out? I'm really new to this?! Jul 7, 2011 12:06 AM (Total replies: 24)

So I discovered the fun Halo a couple months ago and decided to get it at home. I got some maps like Mystic, but when I try to play a LAN game with my sister the game doesn't show up so she can't join. Does anyone know what's wrong? The 2302 and 2303 things are right if that helps...
Thanks in advance for any help!

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 4:06 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website