A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: blueberry002
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 10, 2011 04:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
blueberry002 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 3,000 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Can't see water on the maps? Jul 10, 2011 04:04 PM (Total replies: 2)

I downloaded a map called mystic which has waterfalls and ponds and other stuff and I play it on lan with a sibling. But I can only see the waterfalls and no other water while the other person can. Does anyone know what's wrong? we have different cd keys if that helps.... Thanks in advance for any help!

Oh ok yeah I redownloaded them and they work fine now. Thanks!

So I got halo like a week ago and it was really fun, so i decidd to get new maps that i heard about. I got mystic and chronopolis and beach assault. I put them im my maps folder and extracted them and put the .map file with all the others, but when I open halo, it comes up with this error that says theres missing or corrupt files for all of them. What am I doing wrong? I renamed them and took out the underscores to make it look nicer... is that why it doesn't work?

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:13 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website