A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: IndieGraw
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 11, 2011 02:13 AM
Location: Somewhere cold, dark, wet and smells like fish... I think im in ur mom?
Interests: Halo CE, Game Maker, Concept Drawing, Music, and Machinima
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Combat Arms, MUGEN, PWO, Halo 2 (xbc)
Dieing can only tell if the plan is working or not

Post Statistics
IndieGraw has contributed to 1 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 3,018 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » IN NEED OF ASSISSTANCE! BADLY!!! Jul 11, 2011 02:13 AM (Total replies: 1)

hello :D
I have a few issues... im a noob at this but the reason why im trying to learn this is cuz I have alot of concept art and notes on ideas Ive had for like 2 years.

1st Problem- I can get the weapons on the map but they have no ammo :( How can I give them ammo and also have them spawn replacing the default weapons?

2nd Problem
- I am working on sprint. I thought about 3 ways of getting it to work but I need to know first could I somehow script the weapons to be lowered without lowering the first person view? Can I script the flashlight as the bar for the sprint meter? and Is it possible to add a custom animation to one direction? (example sprint foward with like twice the speed but normal speed when i back up)

3rd Problem
- How can I replace the vehicles with new ones so the new vehicle tags spawn instead of the default? same goes for the weapons...

Also If ur a great 3d modeler... I need to speak with you. I have an ODST weapon I designed and need a 3d modeler. I have 3D max but :( its really annoying me.... and also the weapon is a rifle that defeats the DMR, Battle Rifle, and that tactical BR

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 10:57 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website