A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TheNix009
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 02:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TheNix009 has contributed to 13 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 3,045 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help again with HUD Sep 18, 2011 02:24 PM (Total replies: 0)

Well, this time I have the question of how to move this part a little winged to fit in with the ammunition. Here's a picture:

The point is that the part where mark or total loaded ammunition to move a little to the right, how could I do?

Halo CE General Discussion » Yellowish on the map Sep 12, 2011 10:53 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob
It is definitely an error with the lightmaps, did you run new lightmaps in tool?

If I created new lights, remove old ones and create new ones, the strange thing is that in sapien looks normal.

Halo CE General Discussion » Yellowish on the map Sep 11, 2011 09:11 PM (Total replies: 8)

I have edited a map and I have new lights for the HUD halo 3 but is compiling with a yellowish, but sapien looks good, here I have a few catches:

Thanks
Edited by TheNix009 on Sep 11, 2011 at 09:12 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Remove part of HUD Sep 6, 2011 10:24 AM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Contrary Smuglord
Here is a workaround from p0lar_bear's H2 HUD for getting rid of gametype icons.

Thank you very much, and no icon.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Remove part of HUD Sep 5, 2011 11:32 PM (Total replies: 9)

But not really know to remove it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Remove part of HUD Sep 5, 2011 11:59 AM (Total replies: 9)

Saying please help me as to remove the small icon hud?:

thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 21, 2011 03:10 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Juiceb0xhero
Heres a basic tutorial on getting scripts to work: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1664
TL;DW
1.Open notepad
2.Copy and paste the script in notepad
3.Save it as Script.hsc and under put all files.
4.Save it in a folder named scripts in your map directory, Example: Data\levels\map_name\scripts
5.Then in sapien click file\ compile scripts, then If it compiles successfully, compile your map in tool and test.

Thanks, I've been able to solve the problem.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 21, 2011 02:19 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: SlappyThePirate
(global short plyrnum 0)
(global unit playercurrent (unit (list_get (players) plyrnum)) )
(script continuous increment
(begin
(set plyrnum (+ plyrnum 1))
)
(if
(= (> plyrnum 15) true)
(begin
(set plyrnum 0)
)
)
(set playercurrent (unit (list_get (players) plyrnum)) )
)
(script continuous OutOfBounds
(if
(volume_test_object DEATH playercurrent)
(unit_kill playercurrent)
)
)

Basically just name the trigger DEATH. Or whatever.
If you need several barriers, add more ifs like so
(script continuous OutOfBounds
(if
(volume_test_object DEATH1 playercurrent)
)

(if
(volume_test_object DEATH2 playercurrent)
)

(if
(volume_test_object DEATH3 playercurrent)
)

)

Can you tell me how to compile and put the scripts?, Not as put

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 21, 2011 01:25 PM (Total replies: 12)

Ok place a trigger volume where you want to put the death barrier, then name it death1 or something, and then compile this script:

(script continuous barrier
(sleep_until
(volume_test_objects death1
(players)) 15)
(unit_get_health
(unit
(list_get
(players) 0))) 0.00)
(sleep 30)
(game_revert)
)
Yea i never tested this script so let me know if you get an error.

Served in multiplayer maps?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 20, 2011 08:22 PM (Total replies: 12)

just script a trigger volume so when the player hits it he dies automatically

I can spend a tutorial about it, is that you put the script

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 20, 2011 01:22 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Falling down sloped surfaces and taking minimal damage is a Halo glitch. I think you should use a kill barrier to ensure player death :D

As I put the barrier?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with the fall of the character! Aug 18, 2011 02:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

I have a map in progress, when I test, falling on one side does not kill, only slips and falls without a scratch, because it happened that, there is a way that a certain place and die?

Thank you very much for your help

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Radiosity Error Jul 14, 2011 10:13 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hello, I'm new to this community, being novice to create maps.
I do not speak English, I use a translator.
I'm Mexican and want to help me resolve the errors to complete my map which is a community that conosco making the best maps for Halo CE (also from Halo 2).
I say this to know who I really am.

Well this is the problem:
When creating lightmaps this error:

start levels\xtrem\xtrem
radiosity error: degenerate triangle [or tiangle with bad uvs] (see blue in error geometry)
failed levels\xtrem\xtrem
done

How could you solve?

----------------------------------------------------------------

No need, thanks.
Is that non-textured to create my map the entire sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by TheNix009 on Jul 14, 2011 at 03:49 PM

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 3:54 AM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website