A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TraRanger
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 27, 2012 05:16 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
TraRanger has contributed to 9 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 3,072 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request (large, helicopters) Nov 27, 2012 05:16 PM (Total replies: 6)

thank you for that map altis, it controls exactly how i would like. hobbet, if it is possible to make it that would be great!

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Request (large, helicopters) Nov 16, 2012 09:08 PM (Total replies: 6)

I was wondering if someone could make a large map that has helicopters like the osprey or chin-hook. I have been looking for a map with this but have been unsuccessful. I have seen a map in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytHZnekuBxk and noticed that they have helicopters like the ones i would want. Does anyone know where I can get a map like this or if someone can make it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Islandhop boathog glitch Jul 15, 2011 10:25 PM (Total replies: 4)

true, only if we had a way to contact tiamat

Halo CE General Discussion » I need someone to help make a map Jul 15, 2011 10:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

but to be on a mapping team i would need a working HEK, but right now since mine keeps saying that it is a wrong serial code im gonna need to buy a new one or something, but i do have hydrlysis, its a great map especially with the sharks! plus my dad would be able to help with the German U-boat model because i come from a German family, i would try to do it but again, HEK doesnt like me :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 15, 2011 08:18 PM (Total replies: 4974)

If you changed or added to the model from the lifepod you could get a nice submarine, but unfortunately my HEK doesnt work :(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Islandhop boathog glitch Jul 15, 2011 08:09 PM (Total replies: 4)

thanks for the reply, ill try getting guerrilla working and see if i can fix it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Islandhop boathog glitch Jul 15, 2011 01:27 PM (Total replies: 4)

On Islandhop a map by Tiamat, when i try using one of the boathogs it wont drive or i get thrown out and die, is there anyway to fix it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 14, 2011 11:38 PM (Total replies: 4974)

can someone make a submarine? my HEK and editing tools dont work for some reason

Halo CE General Discussion » I need someone to help make a map Jul 14, 2011 09:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello, I am new to the forum's and have read the rules, I was wondering if someone could help me make a map that would be available to everybody, the map would be mainly water with a small area for boats, also I was wondering if anyone can make a submarine for in the game that is usable, I have tried making a map but the editor would not work. If anyone is able to do this please let me know, thanks!

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 4:58 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website