A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AzelfandQuilava
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 25, 2014 01:05 PM
Interests: Making Halo CE maps with AI battles, other things also but they aren't relevant.
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Call of Dutys 2,3,4, and 5, Star Wars Battlefronts 1 and 2, FNAF series
"Would you like a second opinion? You are Ugly!"

Post Statistics
AzelfandQuilava has contributed to 38 posts out of 469503 total posts (.01%) in 3,070 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Jul 25, 2014 01:05 PM (Total replies: 145)

If this gets some attention in the gaming media (yes, it's a thing apparently) there's a bigger chance of it working.

Halo CE General Discussion » another 3rd person topic Jul 25, 2014 12:58 PM (Total replies: 6)

Use "Sky's the Limit 2.0", it still works to my knowledge.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Halo 3 CE Project Jul 25, 2014 11:44 AM (Total replies: 37)

Is it just me, or did you make the Marine faces a bit too dark, he looks African-American even though the texture is from an Australian marine...

Also, I kinda like the lighting here, reminds me of TF2.

Yay.

I hope this isn't a bump :P

Anywho, are you releasing anything soon?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » This is a really dumb question.......... Feb 19, 2012 05:59 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: jawa
Like Maniac said use notepad to write the script, then save it as a .hsc in your levels\mapname\scripts folder. When you are done with sapien use file\compile scripts and then save and build cache.

I thought you made it in the test folder then your maps folder

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » This is a really dumb question.......... Feb 18, 2012 10:18 AM (Total replies: 13)

How do you make a script? and how do you complie it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Background Music Feb 16, 2012 01:28 PM (Total replies: 2)

??????? wait what?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Background Music Feb 16, 2012 12:43 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm trying to get this music : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZcPPcxXik as the background theme for a map i'm making but I don't know how to get on Halo as a theme

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » CMT Marine tags Feb 8, 2012 11:34 AM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: 1337
Biped refers to any, well biped (ai, player, other players)

i assume you mean biped as in the player.

cyborg uses different animations to marine

Sorry I meant the marines

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » CMT Marine tags Feb 6, 2012 11:10 AM (Total replies: 2)

Ok here's the problem : I've gotten a hold of the CMT Marine.animation tags from the Tagset release so the Marines can hold the CMT SMG right but when I edit the Bipeds to use the SMG they don't hold them right :(

any help here?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Campaign squad editing Feb 1, 2012 05:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r
Have a look in the scenario in guerilla and play round with it.

I've messed around just don't know which ones the right one :(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Campaign squad editing Jan 28, 2012 06:30 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm trying to change the Marine sqaud at the start of A50 (T&R) so that there is a sergeant and the marines have SMGs

What sqaud or encounter for the group of marines?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 11, 2012 03:51 PM (Total replies: 12123)

By any chance will you guys be making new marine gbxmodels?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » One life for you Dec 31, 2011 12:29 PM (Total replies: 6)

How do I get the AI in my map to spawn once (like a campaign map)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marines diving Dec 22, 2011 07:05 PM (Total replies: 7)

what do you mean wait?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marines diving Dec 21, 2011 11:47 AM (Total replies: 7)

ok any idea about throwing grenades?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marines diving Dec 19, 2011 04:46 PM (Total replies: 7)

Does anyone know how to when playing as Marines dive or roll out of the way?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scripting help Dec 17, 2011 07:28 AM (Total replies: 3)

I wanted the same thing as that with Dubbo :P

And the arguements started :P

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 2:21 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website