A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: cyborganthro
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 19, 2011 03:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
cyborganthro has contributed to 4 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 2,987 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Aug 19, 2011 03:10 PM (Total replies: 203)

OK, will do. Thanks for the help. May this thread rest in peace.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Aug 19, 2011 12:18 PM (Total replies: 203)

OK, I will try that. Thanks a lot! Any opinions on whether this is fair game to make an "inspired by" map giving credit to Mobster for his design?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Aug 18, 2011 10:11 AM (Total replies: 203)

Sorry to necrobump and bring back tears about the project. Does anyone happen to know this guy's email or xbl gamertag so I can contact him? If not, what is the general policy on using this idea? It's based off of previous concept art so it's not like it's totally his work anyway (we all belong to 343 now anyway, haha). If I credit him as inspiration in my post and as long as I don't copy his ideas too directly, is it ok to proceed with the reimake without his direct consent? I hate to let this project die altogether when people could be enjoying it (myself included) on another venue. But, I don't want to plagiarize either...

Quote: --- Original message by: Wesker
btw i just saw your work cyborganthro, amazing!
Edited by Wesker on Aug 18, 2011 at 01:14 AM

Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Aug 17, 2011 06:29 PM (Total replies: 203)

@ English Mobster,
You may not check this site or account anymore according to your profile but I am really hoping your email is still linked with the site. I stumbled upon your map http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=28394 while looking for ODST concept art and I was intrigued by what you have made here. I am a member of a forging site which for halo reach (not trying to advertise for other sites here). I was wondering if you would let me work with the concepts you have designed here (and with the same concept art that inspired you) to build a similar map in halo reach. I hate plagiarism and would really like to receive your permission to make this recreation. I will give you credit as co-designer upon posting the map on my site. I hope you read this and say yes. If you would like to see my work and to get an idea of what I can do in forge, go http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-reach-forge-discussion/131325-super-sexy-triple-map-preview.html .

Hopefully that will inspire me to let you work with some of your ideas. Thanks for your time!

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 6:57 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website