A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: almightyskippy
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 31, 2011 10:35 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
almightyskippy has contributed to 5 posts out of 469499 total posts (0.00%) in 3,028 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making issues Aug 31, 2011 10:35 PM (Total replies: 11)

Wow thanks everyone!! All this info helped out a lot. I think I realized what I did wrong now. I never did delete the faces on the bottom of the base. Maybe that's what's going on. And thanks ally for the fixed base! Really cool for you to do.

Again thank you everyone for your help!
-almightyskippy

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making issues Aug 29, 2011 03:09 PM (Total replies: 11)

Yeah I'm running windows 7. I'll give that a try thanks

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making issues Aug 29, 2011 12:56 AM (Total replies: 11)

There's no .wrl file in my root directory.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making issues Aug 26, 2011 03:22 AM (Total replies: 11)

ok I did that, and now all the STL check red marks are gone. But when I go into tool I still get the same "###ERROR couldn't update edge ...."

I made a new JMS from the updated map, re compressed with explicit alpha, and remade the shaders.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map making issues Aug 25, 2011 12:22 AM (Total replies: 11)

ok, I am a newbie when it comes to making maps. I made one and it worked just fine. So for this one I wanted to add some bases. So when I try to build the structure in tool I get open faces errors like crazy.... I go into 3Ds max and see what's going on and when I use the STL check, the bases are lit up red. I have open edges, multiple edges, and spikes. Now, I didn't make these bases I downloaded them from halomaps. they are the forerunner bases made by Nexus. I dunno what to do here..... Can someone offer some advice?

Thanks
-almightskippy

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 4:13 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website