A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ForeRunner
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 9, 2015 12:21 AM
Interests: everything
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: FarCry, Halo-Halo2, Halo reach
This isn't good, isn't it?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ForeRunner has contributed to 52 posts out of 469347 total posts (.01%) in 2,951 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Its going to be one of those.
"I will do a Halo game for another engine"
Few weeks pass.
"Screw it, too much work!!"
Aaand it will get dropped like 80% of Halo mods/games ever made for another engine.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Dec 27, 2014 06:50 AM (Total replies: 975)

publicftp still offline?
Kinda searching for Halo 3 odst maps, but i only know that place so im kinda stuck.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo reach sounds Feb 11, 2014 06:26 PM (Total replies: 4)

Doesn't work for me :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo reach sounds Feb 11, 2014 05:20 PM (Total replies: 4)

i knew about ripping and such, but i had no idea how to convert...figured it out just now...ehehe
for whoever wants to know:
take a sound file and export as *.xml
open that file with ToWav and your done :)
you can get towaw in a link what Mootjuh posted.

ye, i'm a bit noob when it came to sound converting, but there wasn't a good tutorial.

Thanks for any help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo reach sounds Feb 11, 2014 04:54 PM (Total replies: 4)

Anyone have them recorded, like nice and clean, almost no background noises , or maybe have them raw?
There are Halo 4 ones in internet...but i don't need em.

Thanks for help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3/reach dialog? Jan 14, 2014 01:40 PM (Total replies: 2)

oh, yea, that!
Thanks man!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3/reach dialog? Jan 14, 2014 05:29 AM (Total replies: 2)

Did someone released something as raw files or as tags?
I think maybe... someone did...release, but yeah, my memory isn't the same...

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Sep 15, 2013 09:29 AM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
Quote: --- Original message by: ForeRunner
Heyo!
So i was messing around with the extraction in halo 4 maps, and what i just don't find is master chief visor, i only found some pieces but nothing more, can anyone guide me on this, where could all the pieces be,
Or, its not possible to extract em?

Thanks!

The visor should be extractable along with the rest of the armour. Check that all of the pieces of the armour are selected for extraction before going ahead.

lol, let me repair myself.
Helmet visor in first person, what player sees in-side the helmet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Sep 15, 2013 08:40 AM (Total replies: 834)

Heyo!
So i was messing around with the extraction in halo 4 maps, and what i just don't find is master chief visor, i only found some pieces but nothing more, can anyone guide me on this, where could all the pieces be,
Or, its not possible to extract em?

Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Sep 6, 2013 09:59 AM (Total replies: 235)

no wonder blind wolf was so familiar, in the movie Tremors there is also that kind of monster..

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE porting to Cryengine 3 (Petition) Aug 6, 2013 10:23 AM (Total replies: 103)

Good luck who decides yes on this...
Really, the time spending on it would be enormous or even more than that, god, its hard to port stuff to older versions of Cryengine's, and look how much failed on that, they just gave up because they would have to spend too much time on it...
Idea itself is NOT bad but still...

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 20, 2013 08:51 PM (Total replies: 103)

I'm the only one who is working Halo mod for Cryengine 1, aka, Far Cry 1..
Have doing it for years, and wont stop until i have finished it.

Halo CE General Discussion » fp arms May 18, 2013 06:56 AM (Total replies: 34)

Soo, ehehe...
Anyone could share that hand texture, not the armor ones the rubber, i couldn't find it anywhere!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Whats with ripping? Apr 24, 2013 07:27 AM (Total replies: 23)

^
Ripping saves time, i'm not talking about ripping from other people maps, i mean reach, H4 etc...
If i had to choose, model myself(painful, it could be very painful) or just ripping, id better rip, would save my time and my nerves, if other people don't like rips from H4, reach, let them be, if you don't like it, don't say anything and start a war in here, i cant model even if id wanted to, i'm an animator and designer and that is what i want to develop more, same with any other, maybe someone is just good at one thing, why is there teams?
Because everyone could do one job at the time, not learn every thing what is needed to make a mod or a game.
I'm making a mod almost alone, and its a pain, making it alone and it takes almost 3 years now, if i had to model everything, 6years+ or even more.

Just relax, and teach how do to it right, not tell your an morone, that way people will never learn.

Have a nice day!

Halo CE General Discussion » A Moment of Silence for West Texas Apr 21, 2013 06:33 AM (Total replies: 6)

No offence and anything, but isn't this halo forum, not some kind of prayer forum, i think there are these kinds of forums out there.
I'm not going to say anything good, neither bad about these events, i could start world war III in here if i did.

Also those who will say anything bad or something, keep it to yourself, very unprofessional, and no, my comment isn't bad and anything, just noted one thing out.

Have a nice day!
Edited by ForeRunner on Apr 21, 2013 at 06:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » What's Your CE Battle Station? Apr 16, 2013 02:05 PM (Total replies: 128)

If you worked hard on getting a good computer, then your awesome, just saying :D
Tired of kids who let parents make all the work.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's Your CE Battle Station? Apr 16, 2013 01:11 PM (Total replies: 128)

Where the hell to you guys get money to buy such stuff? o.O

Halo CE General Discussion » [App] Adjutant 2 Apr 14, 2013 12:51 PM (Total replies: 1487)

Anyway, in the mean time:
About extracting sounds, it isn't yet possible...right, i mean i tried from halo 3 odst and reach, but error:
--Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Janzu\Local Settings\Temp\tmp.wav'.
^
What it means?

Thanks for help...if ur willing...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo reach Sabre Mar 12, 2013 05:29 PM (Total replies: 6)

Tried to compile it into model, whole computer crashed, literally, had to hold power button to restart, whuuh, textures are the problem, that is what i know.
Is there any poly limit also?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo reach Sabre Mar 12, 2013 11:57 AM (Total replies: 6)

No wonder people don't want to to these tags themselves, hard as hell.
Anyway, i have markers set up..more or less.
About the rigging, can i rig like with separate objects, i'm very unexperienced to how to rig model as one object, i have managed to separate all the moving parts, so if i rig as separate object it wouldn't be any trouble, right?

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:14 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website