A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: General Okar
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2014 03:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I hate this place

Post Statistics
General Okar has contributed to 211 posts out of 469458 total posts (.04%) in 3,004 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 11, 2014 03:56 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Just judging from the video, it seems the impaler will be some sort of needle sniper rifle that will one hit super combine, and if you miss, the projectile will ricochet every where.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria easter eggs Nov 13, 2014 10:45 PM (Total replies: 27)

Found this one ages ago. Open image in new tab if you want it bigger.

Edited by General Okar on Nov 13, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
2. The ADS functions exactly like the scope zoom from previous Halo games, only with a different visual presentation. That's it. It will only be on weapons that had a scope in previous Halo games.

Not true with the last part, all weapons are getting zoom functions look at the assault rifle for example. Link: http://youtu.be/3Jd8lK-EKe0?t=35s

What have they done to the sword?
They've absolutely butchered it. Do not approve.

Is it even Halo now? Sure it's good that they're looking at new types of gameplay.
But as of now it literally looks like Advanced Warfare just with a Halo theme.
Edited by General Okar on Nov 11, 2014 at 05:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » IGN's Daily MCC Blowout Oct 29, 2014 07:24 PM (Total replies: 98)

Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian
Quote: --- Original message by: The Spartan
Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sa40ygtBdA If anyone's watched this...
Edited by Infinite Guardian on Oct 18, 2014 at 09:09 PM

Skip to 1:00 for Hornet flipping gameplay.
The Brute Shot looks very old, I mean look at it!

What time is it at?

Also new Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic Launch Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_64VHqDHQQ
Edited by General Okar on Oct 29, 2014 at 07:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 29, 2014 01:04 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Ultras will use the BPR and the Shredder (which is the other needler). The shredder functions completely differently in SPV3 compared to Evolved.
Edited by Masters1337 on Oct 28, 2014 at 08:53 PM

What's the difference between the two?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 27, 2014 04:51 AM (Total replies: 12123)

When is the new release date/expected wait time?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 27, 2014 04:36 AM (Total replies: 12123)

I remember reading somewhere that SPV3 is going to be delayed and that isn't going to be released on the dates shown in the CE3 2014 trailer.
Is this true?
Edited by General Okar on Oct 27, 2014 at 04:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Official Thread Sep 4, 2014 09:18 AM (Total replies: 271)

Not to keen on the green text and selected server highlighting in the first image.
Maybe a lighter shade of blue, or grey like you have in the second image?
I don't know, it's just the green doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the UI.
Edited by General Okar on Sep 4, 2014 at 09:19 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqooVo55pmU
Some multiplayer footage of Halo 2 anniversary as well as news/discussion on the Master Chief Collection in general.
Looks like they'll be implementing the Halo 2 ranking system for all games.
Edited by General Okar on Aug 23, 2014 at 06:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 24, 2014 06:59 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Yes in Halo 2 the Jackal shields had distortion effects around them.
This was most noticeable when you shot their shield and when the shield went down.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 21, 2014 02:47 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
It's more a matter of opinion than anything but, uh... is the BR ammo counter being green a final decision?
Because it looks kind off putting.
To me it does anyways, again more of a preferential matter I'm sure.

Yeah same here.
The scope being green is fine but the ammo counter honestly imo doesn't look good in green and you guys should just stick to the default blue, even if it changed colour like the AR I wouldn't mind. I'd just prefer to see another colour over the green.

Halo CE General Discussion » Master Chief Collection Jun 11, 2014 08:40 AM (Total replies: 163)

Not sure if this has been posted already.
Gamespot Masterchief Collection Stagedemo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAjzdd4uJtM

Halo CE General Discussion » Why is everyone talking spanish? Mar 12, 2014 03:25 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
well back on topic

This made me chuckle a bit

Halo CE General Discussion » Why is everyone talking spanish? Mar 12, 2014 02:07 PM (Total replies: 117)

Thought I'd never see the day a thread on halomaps would be jacked by Anime.
And if you're going to talk about anime, talk about the good ones/classics: *Hayao Miyazaki* *Hint* *Hint*

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 17, 2013 11:52 AM (Total replies: 11479)

Quote: --- Original message by: Storm

Any suggestions?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/Hiralis/ARMkv_zps50ca3ffc.png
Edited by Storm on Nov 17, 2013 at 02:41 AM

Maybe try putting on some proper iron-sights on the top alongside the ridged parts, apart from that it's pretty good.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I am generally curious about this particular post because I just don't understand the purpose or motivation behind it. I see this on and off in other threads. These "in before" messages people post and I am confused as to what purpose they serve and why people make them. I am not trying to be judgmental just trying to understand a phenomenon I truly do not understand. Why do people make them?

My understanding of it, is that you're not meant to take it literally. When ever you read these just ignore the "in before part" the other part is usually what the writer is stating, in my case I think it's going to be officially canceled. For me the "in before..." post isn't as meaningless as a "bump" post because it's just someone's statement/opinion in internet slang.

As to your reason why people post them, the writer (at least in my case) is trying to post their opinion in a witty/funny way in today's internet slang.

Sorry in advance if this leads to the thread going off topic.

Edited by General Okar on Nov 13, 2013 at 01:04 PM

In before its officially canceled
Edited by General Okar on Nov 13, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » does cmt has halo 4 flood spartan tags Nov 13, 2013 11:58 AM (Total replies: 19)

And this thread is a perfect example of why I stopped caring about Halo Maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP]The Flood: Forgotten Exile Sep 30, 2013 10:07 PM (Total replies: 252)

Quote: --- Original message by: RazorHog
Update Bump

Don't bump a thread just for the sole point of keeping it at the top of recent threads.
If he's going to update it he'll update it.
Edited by General Okar on Sep 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Time: Mon November 18, 2019 2:43 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website