A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: mirroredrice
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 29, 2011 08:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
mirroredrice has contributed to 1 posts out of 469060 total posts (0.00%) in 2,852 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Animation Importer weird animation Aug 29, 2011 08:52 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey guys, I'm getting really weird animation in Max on some particular types of animation.

For example, I am using the Elite character that I imported to Max using gbximporter, complete with all its bones.

I load the elite animations tag using the animation_importer, and most animations load correctly. However, if I load "stand pistol aim-still" or "stand pistol aim-move", the animation loaded is completely mess up. ie, in "stand pistol aim-still", the elite body is completely contorted and spins like crazy at the grid origin. In "stand pistol aim-move", only the torso, arms, and head moves. But they move just as crazily.

Also, I was looking for a firing animation and found "stand pistol pp fire-1", but only the torso and arms move to show the firing animation. The weird thing is that the legs suddenly fly over its head and stays there.

Does anyone know why some of these animations don't seem to load correctly into Max? Is there a way to fix this or is this just a bug in the script?
Edited by mirroredrice on Aug 29, 2011 at 08:53 PM
Edited by mirroredrice on Aug 29, 2011 at 08:53 PM

Time: Wed June 19, 2019 2:06 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website