A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Noble117
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 03:36 PM
Interests: ????????????
Your Age: ????????????
What Games do you play: Halo...............
I'M NOT LIKE A BADASS, I AM BADASS

Post Statistics
Noble117 has contributed to 16 posts out of 469463 total posts (0.00%) in 2,997 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Dec 15, 2011 03:36 PM (Total replies: 793)

can't wait, he posted some new video's on youtube a couple days ago so he is still active

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: CE Anniversary on PC/Mac Nov 6, 2011 09:56 AM (Total replies: 155)

My only problem i see is the metal floor it looks like concrete tiles instead of metal. when your outside and inside where the cartographer is. Halomaps.org has some good H3 textures.

Oh and if you want elites there are these elites in the ASCM campaign if you need them because they look exactly like the elites in the anniversary. you should ask CMT for the tags i'm sure they will let you use them because they look so similar if you compare them. They look ridiculously similar.

Edited by Noble117 on Nov 12, 2011 at 09:35 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CEA Simulated on the PC (The Legal Way) Nov 4, 2011 10:12 PM (Total replies: 12)

Halo CEA Simulated on the PC (The Legal Way)

Things you will need:
"XIM3" Search on Google or youtube
EasyCap
Audio Cable Splitter
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
PC with (Keyboard and Mouse) should be Desktop NOT laptop
And an Xbox360 with all of the cables it comes with

How To:
Have your Xbox close enough to your computer so the cables will reach. Plugin the XIM3 to the xbox and then plug the XBOX 360 remote into the XIM3 and Then plug the Keyboard and Mouse in to the XIM3. Once that is done take out the EASYCAP and make sure the video capture software is installed that comes with it. Now load up your software and plugin the EASYCAP device to your computer. Take the audio cable splitter and attach it to your easycap audio cables. Once that is complete plug in your xbox audio and video cables to easycap. Make sure to plug in the other end of the audio cable splitter to your speakers on your pc. Once this complete press capture video on the video software and it should display it on the screen. If you followed all of these steps correctly you should be able to enjoy the anniversary or any other XBOX360 game like it's on the PC.

Note - The Reason why you need the audio cable splitter is because the audio doesn't transfer that well through easycap so you are basically making the audio go into the speakers instead through the PC itself.

Note - if you just want it to play on a keyboard and mouse instead of going through all of those other steps just look up "XIM3".

If you nail your prices right this should all range from $300 to $600 (XBOX 360 included)

Halo CE General Discussion » AWESOMENESS Nov 4, 2011 09:21 PM (Total replies: 15)

well to be fair i was going to do something but i don't know how to delete threads

Halo CE General Discussion » AWESOMENESS Nov 4, 2011 04:19 PM (Total replies: 15)

Well you are all going to hate me for this but i accidently created a forum. I am not revealing anything yet. MY BAD

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Nov 4, 2011 04:04 PM (Total replies: 793)

You said it

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 30, 2011 08:26 PM (Total replies: 793)

Cool i have Some good stuff from Halo 3 and Halo reach if you might want it in your map

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 28, 2011 09:32 PM (Total replies: 793)

Seeeeeeeeeeeee, i am so glad to see we are all getting along with aggressive force

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 24, 2011 07:19 PM (Total replies: 793)

Hey man its nice to see you on this forum instead of youtube (Noble11117)
i am working on a campaign mod myself
so i hope it turns out alright

Edited by Noble117 on Oct 24, 2011 at 07:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 22, 2011 08:31 AM (Total replies: 793)

yeah definitely

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Oct 20, 2011 06:04 PM (Total replies: 793)

]well i tried doing this my self and i realized that halo PC only likes certain textures if you don't use texmod. so i downloaded some reach textures and halo 3 textures and they are sitting on my pc gathering dust, but i decided to not be lazy and be awesome about this. i currently worked on MC's textures. and they turned out good..................HUH......................who knew
Edited by Noble117 on Oct 20, 2011 at 06:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AWESOMENESS Oct 20, 2011 06:01 PM (Total replies: 15)

well i tried doing this my self and i realized that halo PC only likes certain textures if you don't use texmod. so i downloaded some reach textures and halo 3 textures and they are sitting on my pc gathering dust, but i decided to not be lazy and be awesome about this. i currently worked on MC's textures

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Sep 26, 2011 05:43 PM (Total replies: 793)

SorrySoldOut you have amazing talents i can't even describe how speechless i was when i first saw your texmod your awesome
Edited by Noble117 on Sep 26, 2011 at 05:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Sep 8, 2011 03:45 PM (Total replies: 793)

while we are all still alive

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Sep 7, 2011 06:23 PM (Total replies: 793)

yeah i can't wait but i do wonder though

he said he had a library of textures to choose from who knows

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo:ce or Halo:pc Texmod Sep 6, 2011 07:20 PM (Total replies: 793)

you should see this guys progress now go on youtube and see for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQZamYbaec&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
he said he would release it soon

Edited by Noble117 on Sep 6, 2011 at 07:23 PM

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 2:20 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website