A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: thescenmapper
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 08:52 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo custom edition.................halo2
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
thescenmapper has contributed to 40 posts out of 469450 total posts (.01%) in 2,988 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » answers? please help me! i'm stuck! Dec 7, 2012 08:52 AM (Total replies: 10)

now i have 1 permutation and it crashes at the ending, in sapien and in game

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » answers? please help me! i'm stuck! Dec 6, 2012 11:11 AM (Total replies: 10)

the next permutation index is -1 , how to edit it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » answers? please help me! i'm stuck! Dec 4, 2012 03:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

great, it now crashes at the starting of the next permutation

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » answers? please help me! i'm stuck! Dec 3, 2012 01:00 PM (Total replies: 10)

hi to all. i downloaded the updated ogg codecs, and i have a problem: i recorded a song (lavaender theme) (3minutes) as only permutation, i putted it in a sound looping and after in a sound scenery, and the map crashes at the end of the song, every map. IT's not cause of lavaender, because i tried to compile other songs, but they usually make crash the map at the ending, some advices? (i don't want to restart my game every times before the song ending)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » answers? please help me! i'm stuck! Dec 3, 2012 12:57 PM (Total replies: 10)

Edited by thescenmapper on Dec 3, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exploring Halo's Sound Tags Dec 1, 2012 10:34 AM (Total replies: 17)

the traditional hek, you can find the download on this site. if i don't update the codecs, it will give me the classic violation error with strange hexadecimal codes (this happens when i try to compile with tool), if i update the codecs (you can find the download on this site) , tool will compile the sound , but when the next permutation starts , sapien will crash istantly (i tried to see if this was a sapien error, but it wasn't, because if i compile the map (with tool) when the next permutation starts (in game) Halo Custom Edition will crash.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exploring Halo's Sound Tags Nov 29, 2012 02:36 PM (Total replies: 17)

1)i tryed to split it into permutations and it crash at the playing of the next permutation
2)first the map compiling its not the game crashing, but is all the map editor. some times ago i compiled other songs and they worked, now i re--installed my map editor ,resetted all and it not works, wtf? (if i don't update the codecs it gives me the access violation error, but the program is runned as admin, and they arent only read files.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Exploring Halo's Sound Tags Nov 27, 2012 01:35 PM (Total replies: 17)

hi to all. i downloaded the updated ogg codecs, and i have a problem: i recorded a song (lavaender theme) (3minutes) as only permutation, i putted it in a sound looping and after in a sound scenery, and the map crashes at the end of the song, every map. IT's not cause of lavaender, because i tried to compile other songs, but they usually make crash the map at the ending, some advices? (i don't want to restart my game every times before the song ending)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP ! HELP Aug 29, 2012 02:32 PM (Total replies: 7)

AND if i want to make a dedicated server with hamachi? how to make the game have the same ip of hamachi?

Edited by thescenmapper on Sep 9, 2012 at 04:23 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP ! HELP Aug 25, 2012 08:05 AM (Total replies: 7)

hi to all, i have a bad problem with the online hosting: when i host a internet game in halo custom edition (i tried all types of connections ) and i call a friend for join my game
(it happens with all type of maps: original, custom , ai , ecc.) when my friend try to join my game he is kicked out by this error:
negotiating connection (after minutes will say you are not enabled to join)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP Apr 16, 2012 09:09 AM (Total replies: 1)

hey someone is working for a beta of the map "ambush"? because now there are very good tags in the site (good vehicles, realistic weapons) and i saw a lot of bugs in the old ambush:
the vehicles need to be re- texturized
-the weapons neeed a scoping key and to be re-texturized
-the hud need to be fixed
-there is a bug on team games: when you respawn in the blue team you need ONE type of charater, not random. When you are in the red team you neeed one type of charater, not random.
-the cameras of the vehicles need to be fixed
-some animations need to be created or fixed
END OF BUG LIST
i like the textures of the charaters, they are very good.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with a script. Jan 5, 2012 01:19 PM (Total replies: 19)

what i hae to put in the <ai> ? the squad? the encounter block?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with a script. Jan 4, 2012 09:26 AM (Total replies: 19)

now, i have another problem. The script works. the dumbee stick figure is on the warthog, nut i gave at him the commands of goto point 0, 1, 2 ,3 ,4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and keep moving. BUT IT DON?T Move! he stay in the warthog and watch me with a dumbee face and don't move. WHAT I DID OF WRONG?
Edited by thescenmapper on Jan 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with a script. Jan 3, 2012 12:28 PM (Total replies: 19)

I have this problem with a script:

i saved it in a folder called "scripts" in the scenario folder, well. I go on sapien, i click "compile scripts", WELL. scripts successifull compiled. I open this scenario with guerrilla and there isn't any script! when i compile the map and i play the game the script don't work . why?

the script is this:

(script startup theret
(vehicle_load_magic mp_warthog "W-driver" (ai_actors fred bandana/fred bandana)))

say me what i did of wrong.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help Dec 5, 2011 12:54 PM (Total replies: 7)

well, so how to do checkpoints in Sapien?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need help with a script. Dec 5, 2011 12:30 PM (Total replies: 19)

A question: how to make checkpoints in sapien in a campaign level?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! Nov 16, 2011 03:01 PM (Total replies: 5)

it is multi map

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! Nov 3, 2011 09:49 AM (Total replies: 5)

is not the gametype, i tryed, but is a strange thing. the game closes when i open the map, it only work for a second, and closes immediately. i need a specific advice for this map

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! Oct 24, 2011 01:16 PM (Total replies: 5)

I downloaded the map called blood creek campus pb2, but when I play it, the game closes istant. does someone know how to work safely with this map?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP ! HELP Oct 24, 2011 01:12 PM (Total replies: 7)

thanks, you are a friend

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 6:10 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website