A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Willy Cypress
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 17, 2011 03:28 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Willy Cypress has contributed to 1 posts out of 412904 total posts (0.00%) in 1,101 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » SIII Charlie Company Sep 17, 2011 03:28 AM (Total replies: 7)

I am Willy Cypress, Commanding Officer of Charlie Company. The Spartan Project is a community of gamers who love Halo. We are Military run, organized, and disciplined.

We host Clan Battles, Clan Wars, Tournaments, community games, matchmaking parties, and it is my dream to have a Machinima group sometime in the future. Charlie Company has ten Platoons, all of which need leaders. You can become a Platoon leader, Squad leader, or just a member. We need 300 people, and that's just Charlie Company! In all, the Spartan Project wishes to have 1200 members, and won't stop growing there.

We pride ourselves on staying true to the Halo cannon. We all are rabid followers of Halo and wish to bring the Halo games to another Dimension. When we are at full strength, we will be waging large scale wars with the Sangheili clans. We will win, but only with your help.

Enlist Now, become a Spartan III, and begin your new Halo experience. To enlist, message me on Xbox live, Willy Cypress, and Join Charlie Company.

"This we'll defend, with Blood and Fire till our last breath!" - Charlie Company Motto

Time: Sun September 21, 2014 2:02 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website