A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DJAlphaWolf
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 19, 2011 09:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DJAlphaWolf has contributed to 1 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 2,949 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Map Tools 3.5: Lost Tag? Sep 19, 2011 09:26 PM (Total replies: 1)

so im a noob modder on halo trial using HMT 3.5.

My games have become quiet popular thanx to some simple mods (lol everyone says they are awesome but they are just some tanks/ghosts and making certain weapon have homing bullets/missiles/rockets or watever it is.

Anyway my real problem is that I was trying to change the ammo on my mp_needler (which was in scenery tab and it worked fine before). I tried to make the mp_needler unlimited ammo by switching it over to weapon tab again. Im confused on exactly wat i did after that because the mp_needler encountered an error and disappeared completely?

Could anyone help me figure out how to get it back? it could be simple i bet but im not really a coder/modder so i dont really know my mod tools inside out and only use the main purpose of the mod tools.

Anyways any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance, :D

Edit: when i played the map just now, the needler still exists but idk how im supposed to add ammo to it now......-.-
Edited by DJAlphaWolf on Sep 19, 2011 at 09:31 PM

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 6:39 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website