A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wolfie
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 25, 2011 06:46 PM
Interests: halo custom
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo 1, 2, 3, reach, any zelda, resident evil 4 & 5
"""the most epic"""
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Wolfie has contributed to 4 posts out of 466726 total posts (0.00%) in 2,437 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Firefight multiplayer Sep 25, 2011 06:46 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: Noobyourmom
Absolutely that's possibly. You would rely heavily on the "ai_living_count [encounter]", and you could use a timer to the see if the count went down fast enough to be considered a double kill.

Thanks I'll try that

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Firefight multiplayer Sep 25, 2011 09:20 AM (Total replies: 13)

Yea but im a noob when it comes to scripting

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Elite vs Spartan Sep 24, 2011 11:17 PM (Total replies: 6)

Today i was playing with a friend online and he asked me why i always was an elite in multiplayer... They can jump higher and run faster right? but what are the the good things about a spartan?
which one you do you like better?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Firefight multiplayer Sep 24, 2011 11:13 PM (Total replies: 13)

hi everyone.
The other day i started making a firefight map, with elites and marines on blue/red sides. elites on blue, marines on red. you could change sides at will.

I was wondering if every time you killed the enemy you could actually rack up kills from killing them, or even have double kills n' stuff like Halo reach firefights. Is this possible or what?

Thanx

Time: Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website