A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: LieuRob
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 17, 2011 12:45 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
LieuRob has contributed to 2 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,899 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 17, 2011 12:45 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Pretty amazing work with the engine, as I just discovered Open Sauce too, the first person models have always looked great, and this is a huge step forward anyway (the plasma pistol looks amazing).
I had a look at the Halomods thread, and Ifafudafi's particle work is stunning. But like in HL2, i cant imagine that this amount of polish will be extended to the buildings and enemies, etc, considering that the arms will be in your face the whole time.

Any ETA on this project?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 16, 2011 06:03 AM (Total replies: 12123)

I just realised that CMT was getting a reboot, id given up on SPV2,
I thought it was great back then... kudos for bring it back.

But isnt the Halo CE engine pretty limitating now? Considering its like 10 years old?
Even with open sauce, which seems great, the engine was already looking pretty dull with SPV2, with the flat geometry and stuff.

Does CMT have something big planned graphics wise? Considering it will be the same campaign as SPV1 and V2, how much more is going to be changed?

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 12:39 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website