A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Commando950
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 29, 2011 08:37 PM
Interests: Modding
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I like Mods

Post Statistics
Commando950 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 2,914 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Asking another question.... Oct 29, 2011 08:37 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello again Halo Maps Forum users.

I want to discuss 3 things.

1.I want to work on new vehicles,weapons,and bipeds.

The only tool I have for such is gmax.

Any plugins for gmax to export it to a gbxmodel?

2.Collision

How do you make that?I know its for colliding with the object,but I am gonna need help with that.

3.Animation

How do I make animations?

So how can I make some new gbxmodels collision,and animations for anything?Also how can I texture them well?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I get more impatient and aggravated watching people make awesome new guns and vehicles while I can't do anything.

To sum it up I need help making new weapons.

Thanks for any helpful info in advance!!!
Edited by Commando950 on Oct 29, 2011 at 08:38 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Scripting and single player maps.... [?] Oct 23, 2011 03:21 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey guys I have been on this site for a while,but this is the first time I registered and posted a forum.I really wanted to know about some things.First off I am not a noob to halo Modding/Mapping,but I haven't got to post a single mod cause of this stupid dailup I have.Anyway back to what I was going to ask.

I like to know a bit more on scripting I never really figured it out and now that I got single player UI files I supposedly can make single player maps,therefore,I want to learn about scripting.

Scripting obviously triggers things and is what makes single player missions save,trigger events, and other miscellaneous things.

Any helpful information on scripting or single player missions?

Thanks in advance for and helpful advice/information.

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 1:10 PM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website