A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Gcaison
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 29, 2012 07:50 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
STOP HAVING FUN!!!

Post Statistics
Gcaison has contributed to 26 posts out of 469382 total posts (.01%) in 2,903 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 29, 2012 07:50 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
You know, hating something popular doesn't automatically make you cool. It makes you a cynic.

Are you implying that being cynical is bad?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 24, 2012 06:41 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
E: Okay, I give up. The Creation Kit is the worst program ever written EVER! It just randomly crashed. I have no idea why. I just minimised it for a second, and bam, it crashed with no warning at all, and lagged my computer. -.-
Edited by Jaz on Feb 24, 2012 at 06:29 PM

Quality Bethesda as always.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 26, 2012 06:28 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
P.S. I don't care if you think I said it more as fact than opinion, Nick or Lodex. I know you're just desperate to try to point out a random mistake in my post, because you have sad lives...

But I've had sex and you haven't...

I don't see how that has anything to do with having a sad life, in fact, I don't see what it has to with CMT either.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 25, 2012 10:56 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I don't think you can compare a science fictional societies military from 500 years in the future with the present day one. Just a thought.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 25, 2012 06:47 PM (Total replies: 12123)

That is a terrible idea, in my opinion. They wouldn't really fit in either, since the Humans are so spread out and low on supplies they wouldn't be able to spare the resources to go "assist" the one man killing machine.
Edited by Gcaison on Jan 25, 2012 at 06:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 12, 2011 08:55 AM (Total replies: 12123)

These huge reply pyramids are really getting annoying. Just sayin'.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 10, 2011 11:31 PM (Total replies: 12123)

They said late January/early February.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 6, 2011 08:23 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Any updates soon?

Just keep watching the Truth and Reconciliation video until January. You might spot loads of hidden stuff. ;D
Or play Skyrim. I used to play Skyrim until the Patch Manager took an arrow in the knee.

I used to play Skyrim, until Bethesda broke my 4GB patch...
Wait...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 1, 2011 08:42 AM (Total replies: 12123)

This is a terrible forum and you should all feel terrible. I hope you all realize how bad you are.

Please go.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 20, 2011 02:34 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I'm pretty sure they have Mohawks, right?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 16, 2011 11:02 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Hidden Vehicles and weapons, sure, but skulls sound pretty pointless, IMO.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 10, 2011 03:43 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloIsAHorribleGane
hate to break it to you bro but those ain't really free unless they're provided via schools or employers

unless you have some other magical method of acquiring said software.

pray tell, what method do you speak of to acquire said software for free, my good sir?

Well as the saying goes, "A magician never reveals his secret.'

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 10, 2011 01:25 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Gcaison
Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater

So. just because neither of us has a job doesn't mean that either of us can afford a new computer/graphics card. end of conversation. Lol

I'm still a minor, lol, and if it's free then i don't see why i can't mod games in the free time i have between looking for jobs. and i'm sorry if you misunderstood me. what i was saying was that those weapons and such look higher poly then the others i had seen in other maps/ bungie made maps, maybe it's just me. whatever.
Edited by grunt_eater on Nov 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM

but... custom edition isn't free, because you need a legitimate key.

That's what you think.

oh same with 3D Studio Max and photoshop right??

Yep.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 9, 2011 11:17 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater

So. just because neither of us has a job doesn't mean that either of us can afford a new computer/graphics card. end of conversation. Lol

I'm still a minor, lol, and if it's free then i don't see why i can't mod games in the free time i have between looking for jobs. and i'm sorry if you misunderstood me. what i was saying was that those weapons and such look higher poly then the others i had seen in other maps/ bungie made maps, maybe it's just me. whatever.
Edited by grunt_eater on Nov 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM

but... custom edition isn't free, because you need a legitimate key.

That's what you think.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 9, 2011 08:45 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef

hail satan.
Edited by HaloIsAHorribleGane on Nov 7, 2011 at 09:15 PM

Is he going to burn now?
Edited by mastur cheef on Nov 9, 2011 at 01:13 PM

if halomaps had a like button, you'd have over 9000!

We really should have like/dislike buttons.

Yeah, then anyone who has an opinion can be downvoted. Sounds like a wonderful idea.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 7, 2011 09:29 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Well I guess you got a point...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 7, 2011 09:24 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Terrible story, 0/10, I want my time back, and so should you.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 7, 2011 09:19 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Terrible story 0/10. I want my time back.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 7, 2011 11:49 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Hey, a thing, maybe we can stop arguing opinions and look at the pretty thing.

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:17 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website