A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xKRONNiKx
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 18, 2012 03:45 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, Killzone, GTA, Crysis, Battlefield, Cod, yeah
Turkey Farm.

Post Statistics
xKRONNiKx has contributed to 239 posts out of 469151 total posts (.05%) in 2,802 days (.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A Moment of Silence for those in Newtown CT Dec 18, 2012 03:45 PM (Total replies: 37)

Two damn weeks before Christmas, and that piece of trash does that! That's 15+ families who won't have their children back for the holidays . Now that is Sad. And that doesn't include the families of staff members... :/

You know, if you're gonna go on a rampage, kill your own PARENTS and a bunch of innocent children, THINK FOR A MINUTE. You dont have to drag all those innocents down because of your bullcrap psychotic "issues", JUST SHOOT YOURSELF! no sense punishing people for nothing at all!
What a pitiful example of a human being.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Dec 10, 2012 02:54 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Altheros00
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/126522792-4.jpg

WAT!?

Best biped evarr

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 03:50 AM (Total replies: 335)

GOD NO
D:

Thankfully i love singleplayer and firefight.. But still..

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Dec 5, 2012 08:00 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex

Working on environment. Not sure what to do with the cliffs as of yet.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64443593/amidoinitrite.png
Full size: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64443593/amidoinitrite.png

Edited by Invader Veex on Dec 5, 2012 at 07:30 PM

Nice man, the ground and flora look very cool

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: xKRONNiKx
I like the idea of fighting brutes and elites simultaneously, I was always dissapointed that i never got to do so in Halo 2, which never made sense to me

Cause elites and brutes dislike each other and probably wouldn't work too well together in a battle field, they may even turn on each other. Brutes are primal and elites are intelligent.

Hmm, good point, makes sense

Halo CE General Discussion » Question for the active mappers! Nov 29, 2012 03:15 AM (Total replies: 38)

What level is reawakening? It sounds kind of interesting

I like the idea of fighting brutes and elites simultaneously, I was always dissapointed that i never got to do so in Halo 2, which never made sense to me

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Nov 18, 2012 04:26 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
Why do they look like they're searching for the meaning of life?

LOL

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 8, 2012 06:54 PM (Total replies: 12123)

*SPOILER*

A needler that shoots noodles. A noodler.

had to leak it, sorry CMT.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Nov 4, 2012 12:11 PM (Total replies: 1627)

For a fighter jet why don't you try making one of these :

F-99 Unmanned Fighter Jet from Halo 3: ODST:

I know it's unmanned, but oh well, it'd still be cool to use.

Halo CE General Discussion » Takedown: Project Lawson Nov 1, 2012 06:09 PM (Total replies: 713)

So are you adding custom bsps to danger canyon as well?

Halo CE General Discussion » can anone give me any of these bipeds Oct 30, 2012 12:26 PM (Total replies: 6)

Wouldn't there be what you need in battlefield 2's files? look on a battlefield 2 modding site, there would most likely be bipeds for insurgents/taliban

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 28, 2012 04:55 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8045/8129969945_0c64fcb4a0.jpg

All shall be explained in due time. It's currently being UV'd.
Edited by Masters1337 on Oct 28, 2012 at 01:57 AM

YES! FINALLY! :)

Edit: wait nvm... I thought it was the focus rifle :(
Edited by xKRONNiKx on Oct 28, 2012 at 04:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 "Scanned" Trailer Oct 21, 2012 02:33 AM (Total replies: 57)

Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
Quote: --- Original message by: xKRONNiKx
Did anybody else realize that we just saw THE MASTER CHIEF'S FACE?!
well... his head and face... kinda lol

It was a skull...

NOT THAT derp LOL.. When he was being suited up and shizz, and as a kid and... meh dont even need to explain..
The skull is obviously the Promethean whatevers from that e3 footage. so if i thought that was the chiefs face .. no.. just no.
Edited by xKRONNiKx on Oct 21, 2012 at 02:39 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 "Scanned" Trailer Oct 19, 2012 02:48 PM (Total replies: 57)

Did anybody else realize that we just saw THE MASTER CHIEF'S FACE?!
well... his head and face... kinda lol

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 18, 2012 06:38 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I like the current sounds a lot, but i do agree that an added boom or some more bass to the shot would be cool :)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 17, 2012 01:47 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Wow, that DMR looks perfect. The color scheme is great, it brings a new feel to halo weapons. Everybody wants the blue that is always used on halo weapons, which imo is getting kind of stale. I think it looks perfect and i hope you guys keep it exactly the way you currently have it. I can't wait to get my hands on It!!!! The same goes with the new magnum, I saw it on your youtube channel, it looks freakin' sweeeeet.

Edited by xKRONNiKx on Oct 17, 2012 at 01:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 7, 2012 01:04 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Would it be possible with OS for you guys to allow weapon swapping with marines? Like in halo 2, 3 reach etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 7, 2012 11:11 AM (Total replies: 382)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
***SPOILER***

One main issue I found in the level was that you could assassinate the final boss as soon as the fight starts to end it instantly :/

**SPOILERS**

How?! LOL, that would of been so useful! It took me so long to kill that jerk, i must of pumped 400 needles into that fool and 4 sniper shots to the dome lmao.

All in all I loved this level, it was a complete halo experience and it reminded me of halo 1/2/3 all mixed into a hybrid of awesomeness.

The only dissapointment i had has nothing to do with the level itself, but the fact that my computer was lagging terribly on this, when i can complete a smooth run of spv3 .yelo no probs. And I'm not sure if it has to do with OS ( i was told it did), but the terrain kept disapearing and there were several 'artifacts' as in lighting errors or something like that... I couldn't look into the distance without having it look all glitchy. :(

And as for the difficulty, that one particular person has been complaining about... I think it was great, it wasn't too easy at all, it got to be quite the challenge at some parts, but that's why i loved it! I played on Heroic and it was worth it. Quite testing to so called halo masters haha.

**SPOILERS**

Edited by xKRONNiKx on Oct 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 6, 2012 11:37 PM (Total replies: 382)

Quote: --- Original message by: The_Arbiter
It lags yet my laptop doesn't lag with OS spv3.

Same with me lol

Time: Wed July 17, 2019 7:41 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website