A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ICE x Toxiic
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 27, 2015 07:02 AM
Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/masterchiefum?feature=mhee
Interests: Gaming, Airsoft, Paintball, Weight lifting, Marijuana, Cooking
Your Age: 19 (2015)
What Games do you play: Battlefield 3/4, Halo Reach, Halo (1, 2, 3, ODST,Reach), Conker L&R, Dawn of War
Wir entschuldigen uns für das Vaterland zu kämpfen
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
ICE x Toxiic has contributed to 211 posts out of 437689 total posts (.05%) in 1,377 days (.15 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 27, 2015 07:02 AM (Total replies: 14584)

Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
Quote: --- Original message by: ICE x Toxiic

Those are some old Space Marines, very nice indeed.
I like the revolver idea it's new and unique. (Still need a lasgun tho)
the guys I put in this game are from the space marine game.

Very good choice those are very great looking models, really want to see them in game c:

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 25, 2015 06:44 PM (Total replies: 14584)

Those are some old Space Marines, very nice indeed.
I like the revolver idea it's new and unique. (Still need a lasgun tho)

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 25, 2015 01:24 PM (Total replies: 14584)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
It would probably be better to rip the original assets and port them into this engine*, which coincidentally is what I can do.

^ This community never ceases to amaze me!

https://imageshack.com/i/eyYY9506j
The Emperor be with you Flanker.

My Eldar will crush you!
I never got further than dry-spraying them white.

I have a Leman russ but it's being painted currently, after that I'll be painting my Lord Commissar. so it wasn't in pic, but with everything I have i've crushed my friends Necrons and his Tyranids. So come at me with your puny fragile Eldar lol.

(I've got a solid list that i'm confident in)

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 24, 2015 09:48 PM (Total replies: 14584)

It would probably be better to rip the original assets and port them into this engine*, which coincidentally is what I can do.

^ This community never ceases to amaze me!

The Emperor be with you Flanker.

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 24, 2015 09:29 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
http://i.imgur.com/lf3Webk.png

60GB of just maps...omg

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 21, 2015 10:17 PM (Total replies: 14584)

Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo

Just kinda throwing it out there, is it possible for this to be done? was thinking about recoloring marines giving them Imperial Guard colors and having them wield lasguns.

...Sorry Wh40k enthusiast here.

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/11/10344/Lasgun.jpg

http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/18/17446/new_lasgun_render.png
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 21, 2015 at 06:46 PM
I still have in game lasguns and guardsmen from wh40k

Really?! omg..
This is how I feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7GKblttlMY

Do you have pictures? :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jun 21, 2015 05:50 PM (Total replies: 14584)

Just kinda throwing it out there, is it possible for this to be done? was thinking about recoloring marines giving them Imperial Guard colors and having them wield lasguns.

...Sorry Wh40k enthusiast here.

Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 21, 2015 at 06:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 21, 2015 05:06 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Game of Thrones.

I understand.

Having it on hold is better than completely scrapping it.

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 20, 2015 10:13 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
Yeah it's one of those one-hit wonders. Fantastic mod, it really was. I think after doing one installment though, it became apparent how much they had bit off, and then they had to chew it. So leaving it at one makes sense.

Maybe that's what the CMT's D30 is??

I mean it could be possible that if the tagset was released maybe another team of modders could do it, but with the dying community it's very unlikely. Plus even if I had to choose someone I still wouldn't know. Even if the series wasn't rebooted the tags are absolutely just fantastic!

I'd be surprised!
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 20, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 20, 2015 09:47 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
Well, I didn't have news from lone in a while and to be honest, we are very busy with life and I'm not motivated at all to do something, although I still have all the tags that are used for first person and player character.
I don't think a sequel will ever happen . I could try to ask lone about the bsp sections he made but not much will happen.
It's also always a lot of work and you can hardly swap to the stock tagset as everything is made to fit the flood, which is also annoying for me to work with.

Truly a pity. However if you guys have no plans to continue it why not release the tagset so others can use the tags. No sense letting them sit in your guy's folder and collect virtual dust. You guys did put a lot of work into making something unique. Sad to see this project go though :C RIP

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 20, 2015 06:19 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 627
Lol, I got about 30gb of maps and tags on my laptop though haven't done much halo lately...the Halo CE vs Online arguments have turned me off for now been playing crysis instead...

Until yesterday I knew nothing about Halo Online, I might've heard it once before but forgot. anyhow I could care less about the arguments, I enjoy my retro Halo CE experience, preferably The original non-updated Halo (Not updated once.) Plus having no editor kit bothers me and turns me off.

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 20, 2015 04:52 PM (Total replies: 45)

4 gigs of tags.

7 gigs of maps > thug life.

*Most dedicated Halo enthusiast of all time right here* ^^

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 20, 2015 04:28 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

You'd have to ask bourrin about it. He's the last person on here who was actually involved.
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on Jun 20, 2015 at 04:12 PM

I have sent him a message asking him about the project, when I get a response I will relay it here so that my conscience can be cleared (as well as for others who might want to know) and bringing a solution to this thread.
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 20, 2015 at 04:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 20, 2015 03:03 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
do you mean this ???
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6486

Yep exactly that!
But he had a whole campaign in production. That was the revamped demo level.
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 20, 2015 at 03:42 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 20, 2015 02:52 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
mine is 43 GBs
13GBS for tags and 30Gbs for maps

Wow! ^ and I thought mine was bad lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » That one flood project... Jun 20, 2015 02:49 PM (Total replies: 10)

Does anyone ever know whatever happened to Lone Warrior and his awesome project "The Forgotten Exile" (flood campaign for those who don't know) I gotta admit this project was something I was extremely looking forward to and quite frankly my favorite out of all Halomaps.

I remember him releasing a video a while back about one of the new bsp's he was working on which was the actual first level of the campaign, after that though as far as I know he suddenly disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKaYHkfYxfE <-- the last gameplay from the project.

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 20, 2015 02:28 PM (Total replies: 45)

20Gb
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 19, 2015 at 08:22 PM

Is that tags or maps?

yea I've got about 14.8 Gb of maps and the other 6.5Gb are tags if you want the grimy details lol.
Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 20, 2015 at 02:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » hey fellas! im back to the halo ce game! Jun 19, 2015 08:20 PM (Total replies: 45)

Speakin of comin back from the dead, I'm back once more just threw my huge 20Gb folder of Halo CE on my comp again after what must feel like over a year. It's good too see the ol community still kickin...well some. Welcome back rcghalohell!

Edited by ICE x Toxiic on Jun 19, 2015 at 08:22 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Artificial intelligence Question Jul 2, 2014 09:08 PM (Total replies: 15)

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=40577
This thread should help solve the problem of SP maps crashing in Sapien it worked for me.

Still would like to have the Dropship tutorial Matt when you get around to it. Been wanting to learn this!

Time: Wed September 2, 2015 4:26 AM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website