A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mini0013xx
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 14, 2013 05:32 PM
Interests: no comment
Your Age: no comment
What Games do you play: no comment
I aim to entertain
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Mini0013xx has contributed to 130 posts out of 469503 total posts (.03%) in 2,928 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Are you double sure? try grabbing a corner or side of it?

I've tried. There's nothing anywhere.

The reason why I'd like somebody else's regedit is because I don't have a second computer to install HEK on.

I honestly think that'll solve my problem.

You sure that you dont have the blank white window hiding the others?

No blank white window at all. Just the properties. (Yes, I've moved it around).

Look at the imgur link in the OP.

1. Start -> Run
2. in the "Open:" textbox type in regedit
3. Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Microsoft Games -> Halo HEK -> sapien
4. Select the folder names "sapien". Then in the other window pane Select the "property_window_rect" key.
3. File -> Export..
4. Name it something you will remember
5. File -> Import..
6. Navigate to where you .reg is

From the gbx forums
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=61206
Edited by Maniac1000 on Apr 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Nothing changed.

The windows are there, you can hear the ambient sounds and everything. They're just off screen to a point where I can't reach them. (No, I never clicked the individual windows to close, and I never manually moved them there. They all just snapped there for some reason).

Anything else the community can try?

Maybe somebody else can send me their regedit.
Edited by Mini0013xx on Apr 13, 2013 at 06:21 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Guilty_spark
http://www.computernova.com/SapienPropertyWindowFix.reg download that it should fix the registry which seems to be the problem.

I wonder if somebody can load up the registry fix up on media fire or something. I can't actually open up that website (cannot connect).

I really want to know, I have an idea for a thing or 2 with CE that I'd like to create.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dear Halo Maps Community, Apr 7, 2013 08:14 PM (Total replies: 57)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Quote: --- Original message by: Mini0013xx
Quote: --- Original message by: xXxMlgProxXx
this is garbage, no one will listen.

Anyone can clearly tell a troll when they see one. *Note the name*

Also, in a war, when somebody surrenders you have to take them prisoner, unless if the people who surrender are a bunch of S.S. officers from nazi germany. Noticing the fact that 1945 was 68 years ago, World War 2 isn't going on anymore. Just an FYI. :)

The only troll on halomaps has been the same person on a different account continuously. It's not even really a problem.

Hmm, good point.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dear Halo Maps Community, Apr 7, 2013 08:02 PM (Total replies: 57)

Quote: --- Original message by: xXxMlgProxXx
this is garbage, no one will listen.

Anyone can clearly tell a troll when they see one. *Note the name*

Edited by Mini0013xx on Apr 7, 2013 at 08:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dear Halo Maps Community, Apr 7, 2013 12:44 PM (Total replies: 57)

I understand. Here, there's more trolls and arguements than seriousness.

I think that people need to be more supportive of newcomers, noobs who need to learn their way. For example, you shouldn't label their projects as trash right away because there's better out there. Instead, you should tell them what they're both doing right and wrong, and give the advice. (I know there's a few people that do this, but still).

As for trolls, somebody even mentions something like, "lolz yur project sukz get a l1f3 do u 3ven l1ft br0?" just ignore him. He's the one that doesn't lift.

I've mostly left this forum because of the hostility that goes around in posts, both large and small. (I've only gone on every now and then to ask questions about Sapien.) I know that it's easy to get in an arguement, but they get heated really fast, and soon everything breaks loose before somebody either tries to take it to PMs, or Dennis tries to stop it. And if Dennis doesn't stop it, then somebody else comments on the flames.

Well, that's it. This people have intense potential. That's all I can say. Thank you, and goodbye everybody. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Arsenic: Halo CE to XBOX Conversion Tool Apr 6, 2013 03:45 AM (Total replies: 19)

I remember Arsenic! It never worked on my old XP though. And I haven't downloaded it on my Windows 7 either.

Or is this a different Arsenic we're talking about here? I found the one I found at like, halomods.com or .net or something like that. (Not the big forum, smaller site).

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

That was the first thing I tried before posting here. Sadly, it didn't work. :(

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
Delete your sapien config in your halo ce folder.

Deleted the config file, but it didn't do anything. Everything stayed the same... empty.

I don't remember how it happened, I must have clicked a button or something for all the windows to scatter away. You can still hear the game window making noise and stuff, meaning it's open, but it's off the screen.

I'm having a strange problem in Sapien. My editing windows disappear. Here's what I mean.

http://i.imgur.com/uy11lwa.png

I don't know what happened, or how it did. I would like to know if there's a way to fix it or if I'm screwed for life when it comes to editing in Halo Custom Edition.

Thank you very much for your time!
Edited by Mini0013xx on Mar 16, 2013 at 02:37 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Console commands don't work Mar 3, 2013 11:24 AM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: game user10
Have you tried running Halo CE in devmode?

How do you think I'm typing things in through the command line?

Edit:

Oh... whoops. Forgot to add the -devmode on the command target line. Too bad that when I added that it crashed the game.

Oh well, I found a different way to do it. A devmode utility for v1.09 works just fine. Thanks for the help!
Edited by Mini0013xx on Mar 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Console commands don't work Mar 3, 2013 01:30 AM (Total replies: 2)

For some reason, in game on Halo CE, my console commands don't work. They haven't been working for a few months now, actually.

Whenever I type something in such as, "cheat_deathless_player 1", it says that it cannot be activated at that time. No matter which game mode I'm in. Online or LAN.

Is there a way to get this working again? I remember they used to work just fine, and now they've stopped.

Thank you for helping me if you do.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Petition to save Halo 2 PC! Jan 19, 2013 03:16 AM (Total replies: 13)

I helped with the petition on both sides. On the OP's post, I specifically made a comment at the bottom about pleasing the people they serve, as well as what marketing rewards that could come from that. As long as they don't take it too far.

Halo CE General Discussion » This should be made at some time Dec 17, 2012 10:14 AM (Total replies: 10)

Not necessarily a request, just a suggestion considering that maybe some of you don't know about this.

This was a map description given out by Bungie a little while ago.

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/HaloMissionbyRglass2002.pdf

I'm just curious to see how it plays, but sadly, I am a noob at everything that comes to custom mapping, so I cannot make it myself.

So, what do you think?

http://h2v.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2344

Halo 2 VISTA needs to be on already before you start the application. This will give you first person gameplay, third person gameplay, and the ability to move the camera, and the ability to move without moving the camera.

Before we begin, yes, I'm a scripting noob. My knowledge spans to spawning actor_variants. That's it.

Now, I would like to know how to make a pelican fly in the air, land and drop the player off. I would also like to know how a pelican can drop down actor_variants off, and how a pelican can pick up the player.

Thank you for your time if you decide to help. It might not even be scripted (I don't know at all).

Well, thank you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Lumoria... Complete. Oct 7, 2012 12:46 AM (Total replies: 382)

Great campaign! My favorite part was the valley battle. When I have time I'm gonna do that one on foot. :)

Anyway, great campaign. The best custom campaign out there. (I remember when I played the original tmc_a, I showed all my friends. Now I've got to show them this!)

I do run into a problem though. At the very ending of the first mission, during the final cutscene, I got an exception error. (I played it again to find the exception data, only to find that the cutscene worked perfectly this time. Strange).

My only complaint about the entire campaign is the voice acting. Things like the captain speaking too fast and the voices not exactly meshing well together.

Halo CE General Discussion » [SP]The Flood: Forgotten Exile StKft Release Sep 23, 2012 11:57 AM (Total replies: 118)

Was great fun to play! Loved the hands on the flood, loved the large battles, and I loved new types of sentinels. (Crawling ones scared me a little at first).

I thought it was generally easy to fight with no crosshairs because I generally know where the center of my screen is. I liked the sheer amounts of enemies and allies you have, and I did realize at one point that I had to give away my AR to use a plasma pistol and regular pistol to take care of the flamethrower guys. I came back for it though.

Overall, I had lots of fun playing it. Can't wait for the other ones to come out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Sep 14, 2012 08:51 PM (Total replies: 1793)

Whatever became of the leaked beta that was released a few months back? I can only assume that it's incredibly different from what will become of the final release.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach bipeds and weapons. Sep 10, 2012 07:23 PM (Total replies: 202)

Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainVidya
Quote: --- Original message by: creator843
GOD..WHY....dennis if you decide to delete the topic ..i have no problem with that... :(
Edited by creator843 on Sep 10, 2012 at 07:07 PM

Welcome to Halomaps.

Enjoy your stay.

Now on topic: How far have you gotten with your recent works. They look great. We might actually have a good Reach tagset!

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 6:22 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website