A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SOL_ThunderLightning
About Contact
Last Post: May 6, 2012 09:34 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
End of Halo? NO!

Post Statistics
SOL_ThunderLightning has contributed to 7 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,851 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Testing Facility May 6, 2012 09:34 PM (Total replies: 7)

glad I inspired some people. Nice to know I came up with at least 1 good idea in my life. XD

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Testing Facility Apr 28, 2012 01:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello. I was wondering if maybe someone could put together an indoor facility of somesort where new players could test different weapons and such...

My idea is this---

I would like a medium-sized area for the weapon rooms and the testing rooms to be a bit bigger.

S = Spawn Points by the way. There would be 8 of them in that room.

In Room 1 there is Close Combat. That would be the Pistol, Plasma Pistol, Shotgun and Flamethrower. Room 2 is Ranged, which would be the Sniper Rifle, Battle Rifle and Covenant Carbine. Room 3 is Automatics. That would be the Assault Rifle, Needler, Plasma Rifle, and SMG. Room 4 is Explosives, so the Rocket Launcher and Fuel Rod Gun would go there. Room 5 is Grenades, so Plasma and Fragmentary (obviously) belong in this room.

Now for the more complex part. Rooms 6-8 are for custom weapons. Room 6 is Automatics and Close Combat. I was thinking of 4 weapons for this -
1: the M134 Portable Minigun.
2: the M4 Masterkey
3: the Revolver .357 magnum
and 4: the Dark Energy Rifle

Room 6 is for Ranged Weapons. For customs I would like -
1: the M82A1 .50cal Barrett Sniper
and 2: the Dragunov SVD Sniper

And finally, for Room 8, I would like -
1: the Hunter Fuel Rod Gun
2: the Flashbang Grenade
and 3: the Air Fuel Grenade

Rooms 9-12 are for testing the weapons on unarmed, non-moving enemies that respawn ever few seconds after they die. 9 is for grunts, 10 is for elites, 11 is for the tiny flood spores and 12 is for the flood-controlled humans and elites.

Room 13 would be a small arena type of room where a couple players can fight each other with the weapons they get.

Halo CE General Discussion » Top 10 favorite Maps? Dec 21, 2011 11:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
First custom maps I have ever played in CE:
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3632 http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1882

Quote: Top 100 Favorites Lists (downloaded, voted and played on servers)
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=67

Halo Custom Edition 2011 Map Favorites List
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=2011
voted: Multi-Player maps, Single-Player maps and Modified Maps

That's not what I meant...
I was hoping for a list that people play alot and are ONLY custom maps...
EDIT: sorry, didnt look at the last one... xP
Edited by SOL_ThunderLightning on Dec 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Top 10 favorite Maps? Dec 21, 2011 04:23 PM (Total replies: 6)

Does anyone have a list of the top 10 favorite or Top 10 popular maps on Halo CE? What I mean is which maps are played on most. Note: I only want a list of Custom Maps, not the regular maps that are already built into Halo. Any help is appreciated.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Map requests Dec 7, 2011 03:53 PM (Total replies: 4)

lol. I grew up with all 4 turok games for the N64. The only Turok I disliked was Turok - Dinosaur Hunter because you couldn't play Arcade controls... >.< I almost NEVER use C-Buttons on games.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Map requests Dec 6, 2011 06:24 AM (Total replies: 4)

@Orange yes this is referring to N64 Turok RW. Is there another version? lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Some Map requests Dec 4, 2011 04:19 PM (Total replies: 4)

I have a few maps for requesting, if possible... I can post some screens if necessary.

1: Turok Rage Wars - Basic Training

Really nice map from TRW. Its a simplistic map, only a few things in it.

2: Turok Rage Wars - Earth Temple

An octagonal map in TRW. A few ramps and a floating square in the center.

3: Turok Rage Wars - Courtyard

A strange map that involves MonkeyTag (you shoot somebody who is turned into a monkey for points.

4: Turok Rage Wars - Stronghold

A CTF style map but could be used for slayer. Very medium-size.

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:19 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website