||Dec 9, 2011 06:11 AM
||Mar 25, 2017 01:29 PM
||Sep 7, 2018 12:29 AM
||Wouldn't you like to know?
||Hint: It's a number
|What Games do you play:
||Halo Custom Edition, Machines: Wired for War, World of Tanks, Left 4 Dead 2
Who is the Overseer?
Send Private Message
game user10 has contributed to 529 posts out of 469465 total posts
(.11%) in 2,905 days (.18 posts per day).
20 Most recent posts:
Can you be more specific? Do you need them to get in the vehicles or do you want to have them drive properly (as best as the AI can, anyway)?
Oh that's cool. I remember a few years ago I'd have a pelican drop the player off (though working with recorded animations was an absolute pain).
Maybe I can do that again. There's a better version of the animation recorder thing, right?
How about that lone ODST on a Covenant-infested captured UNSC ship? Heart of the Midlothian, I think.
ai_attach command. Don't remember the arguments for it, though.
Quote: --- Original message by: Agoodusername
1. Within Sapien, I have been toying around with AI a fair bit and have noticed that there are no explosions from their grenades thrown or sounds of weapon fire. I am curious if there has been an extraction issue or that is simply how Sapien runs the game.
2. How do you make AI spawn later within the map? I have tried squad delays, ticking not initially made/spawned and tried to tamper around with respawn times.
3. Once I am done with tinkering around with my map, how would I be able to play it? I know this is a newbie question and I have checked around on other forums. Though from what I have gathered I need to make use of the Tool.exe and perhaps even compile scripts.
1. Effects don't seem to occur in Sapien. Explosions, decals, lights, etc. Which is why grenades in Sapien don't do much.
2. The spawn delays and timers work, just make sure that min respawn count is less than the maximum. The minimum count is kinda like "there must be this amount of this squad on the map at all times, regardless of circumstances." Spawn timers kick in when the minimum count is reached, and spawning is temporarily disabled when it hits the max count.
Edited by game user10 on Nov 12, 2015 at 08:29 AM
This topic keeps getting brought up ad nauseaum. We can just burn that bridge when we get there, quit with the predictions...
I think the game crashes when the biped being infected dies before he's "converted."
Probably gonna make a lot of pros not wanting secrets revealed mad at me for this but...
Phantom shooting, basically zoom in and press the melee key, then shoot.
I don't think the server checks whether players are zoomed or not, so it doesn't stop them from meleeing.
Gamma's gotten pretty close.
Pretty sure it's cuz accuracy matters a heck of a lot here, so headshot weapons are the way to go.
Plus it would be hard to not award accurate weapons with headshot capabilities.
It's too bad I lost my maps in a motherboard death.
I could've sworn I uploaded a video of it on YT tho...
I made a mod similar to this, it was basically zombies on ratrace (one-hit kill melee). Some I gave camo, so it was jumpscares galore.
You got spawnkilled a lot tho...
Since a large part of Halo is killing those guys, shooting these guys and blowing up the other guys, I'm excited to see this.
But yeah this is sorta old news.
Using both and playing stock maps works great for me. Except the part where you have to press Esc when you have to use F7.
Lol we did this over at =DG=. Let's see if I can remember some...
Headshot a vehicle driver
Capture the flag with a partner in a warthog. No deaths.
Kill an enemy by throwing a vehicle at them (explosions, driving off a cliff)
Kill two people with one sniper bullet
Kill an enemy in a warthog passenger seat with non-heavy weapons while the hog is in motion
more coming soon...
April 29, 2014
Halo 1 now on GameRanger.
The Halo 1 series for PC can now be played on GameRanger and won't suffer the fate of the server shutdowns next month:
Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved Demo
Halo: Custom Edition
Probably, just changing 1p/3p models and such and turning the flag into an actual weapon.
You need to use list_get (players) 0
Still hoping it's all just a sick april fools' joke.