A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Boba
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 30, 2011 07:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Hatezer
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Boba has contributed to 2 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 2,854 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 30, 2011 07:26 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Personally, I feel as if the parts on the HUD are too, centered to the center?

Like, too scrunched up, and I feel a bit, what's the word. Err, crowded in with the screen.
I think it could be a bit more spaced out.

Unfortunately that's not something we can alter-- halo doesn't have proper HUD scaling for anything other than 4:3. With OS you will have the option to 'stretch' HUD elements, or keep the elements at their original sizes (what you see with the scrunched up version). I think we all see this as an issue, but it's not something we have on our plate at the moment.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Blood Creek RC3 Dec 29, 2011 12:16 AM (Total replies: 134)

Quote: --- Original message by: JazSo basically, like it or LEAVE.

You shouldn't determine who posts in the thread depending on what opinion have, it's an open forum! Just remember: we are all unique little snowflakes!

e: What's the BAR doing around modern weapons?
Edited by Boba on Dec 29, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 2:44 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website