A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ReAcH
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 11, 2015 05:29 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ReAcH has contributed to 104 posts out of 469287 total posts (.02%) in 2,798 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Guys want a server to test maps and stuff ? Oct 11, 2015 05:29 AM (Total replies: 14)

My server should be fine with OS maps and if its not ill try it on the back of one of my bigger servers, only down side to them is they are not running 1gb/1gb connection. You can chose the name :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Guys want a server to test maps and stuff ? Oct 11, 2015 01:42 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: ReAcH

Tittle explains it all haha :) But i have a dedicated node and just thought i would offer
i would love a server to test maps.

And have a good server .with the maps.that i was going for but had no luck.
Getting my ports open.

Dose this allso go for os maps?
Edited by DOOM899 on Oct 7, 2015 at 07:07 AM

i never set up os maps before, but how hard can it be. TO THE INTERNET I GO!!!
based on what i know. It runs like a normal server. I used the text dock init .seems to work

And not like normal maps... os map are big.. The mod im working on is about.... 543MBs and it's not even done.. you're host me a server?.. if yes thanks..
only 500mb..... This is no baby server it has 1tb of hdd space :) one of my smaller server tho haha

Halo CE General Discussion » Guys want a server to test maps and stuff ? Oct 7, 2015 11:56 PM (Total replies: 14)

Tittle explains it all haha :) But i have a dedicated node and just thought i would offer
i would love a server to test maps.

And have a good server .with the maps.that i was going for but had no luck.
Getting my ports open.

Dose this allso go for os maps?
Edited by DOOM899 on Oct 7, 2015 at 07:07 AM

i never set up os maps before, but how hard can it be. TO THE INTERNET I GO!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Guys want a server to test maps and stuff ? Oct 5, 2015 11:41 PM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
nice, too bad i already have like 3 servers just for me

i have 15 :D and still room for more haha

Halo CE General Discussion » Guys want a server to test maps and stuff ? Oct 5, 2015 11:30 PM (Total replies: 14)

Halo CE General Discussion » Server help! Aug 21, 2015 09:33 AM (Total replies: 2)

So i cant get my halo server to show up. Its running on a vps and every other game i try works jsut fine but not halo and i cant think of whats wrong :/

Halo CE General Discussion » One last community playdate? Dec 10, 2012 01:24 AM (Total replies: 96)

:D

Halo CE General Discussion » One last community playdate? Dec 10, 2012 01:09 AM (Total replies: 96)

I joined but its only running normal maps -_- and i just download the server map pack

Halo CE General Discussion » Game spy server closing update... Dec 9, 2012 10:51 PM (Total replies: 26)

Direct IP works and i joined a server but only the host was there (the host is a afk bot in this server) -_- ill keep looking for other players but i don't think ill find any.

I test 10 servers and it was only me and the auto host. I would like to point out the server i used are fully 24/7
Edited by ReAcH on Dec 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 05:35 PM (Total replies: 335)

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst161547_RIP-Halo-CE--The-end-of-an-era.aspx

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 02:57 PM (Total replies: 335)

Wont that be illegal? If they really do shut down halo ce we could still use the cryengine3 but make our own game or something.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 9, 2012 01:51 PM (Total replies: 335)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers1
Quote: --- Original message by: sehe

Hey all!

Stop whining pls! They closed Halo Trial but no1 said they will close Halo PC or CE too. And probably they won't close as long as people have rented servers on them. BUT, even if they do one day, Btcc is working already on a GS emulator. With that and a small server sided patch (included in Sapp and Phasor) and a client sided dll (with many awesome features like load maps FAST in Halo CE starting, downloading CE maps when you join to the game, unified serverlist, fov change, bookmarking servers, increased polygon number in ce maps, etc, Yes, these ALREADY exists and WORKING), so with these we can play Halo like before, or in even better quality ^^. Also atm I'm helping to Sean in making http://halorank.com work again, at least on some basic level. SO, halo ISN'T dead yet, many awesome stuff are just now incoming =)
PCE!
Edited by sehe on Dec 9, 2012 at 06:39 AM

Seriously did they shut down Halo Trial?

i looked before and they did :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 8, 2012 10:43 PM (Total replies: 335)

sorry for using text-speak.
Edited by ReAcH on Dec 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 8, 2012 10:39 PM (Total replies: 335)

Quote: --- Original message by: reeiiko15
Quote: --- Original message by: licon4812
you could use sapp
Do you have any idea what sapp is?

sapp is a modded halo ce dedi thats is used by most servers. Its used so much because of all the commands u can use. From sapp 3.02 i think u could make your own zombies server. From i think 4.5 it had the no-lead mod.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 8, 2012 09:17 PM (Total replies: 335)

ill try

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE servers being shut down Dec 8, 2012 06:06 PM (Total replies: 335)

Halo CE General Discussion » Ideas on how to make my map better? Dec 7, 2012 03:03 AM (Total replies: 22)

I was going to get rid of all my halo's until i found this -->Adjutant<--. I think that's what they use to get the textures from halo reach and stuff (i hope I'm not wrong) is it really hard to use? I just want to use it for textures.

You just need a program to convert it into .wav

Halo CE General Discussion » Ideas on how to make my map better? Dec 7, 2012 02:18 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
It's too small, and the uvs are not good.

Ill make it bigger when i get my new PC. But i can't really do anything right now. To export my map in to .jms take 5hours and its 50% ( i used a map i made a little bit ago. Every thing is the same it took 6hours to export as a few weeks ago about 1 hour) :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Ideas on how to make my map better? Dec 7, 2012 01:48 AM (Total replies: 22)

-_- i made it as a weapon but my PC would not let me export the model. So i made it in to scenery and this is the size different. How is it , to small or what?

Time: Sat August 24, 2019 3:12 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website