A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CorruptedSpartan117
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 13, 2012 03:52 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
CorruptedSpartan117 has contributed to 1 posts out of 469495 total posts (0.00%) in 2,886 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A lost Halo CE single player map to me Jan 13, 2012 03:52 AM (Total replies: 0)

I've had Halo CE installed before with extra player maps but this is my first time making an actual account here,
I'd like to see if a couple would help me find a map of bloodgulch,I think it was ODST themed with newer elites that spawn in the caves lower and upper with energy swords quite a few times
then before you finish the map theres a huge battle where tons of covie's try attacking from blue base both on foot and in vehicles while "Breaking benjamin" blow me away would be playing and you finish the level when jumping up to a airship to finish the level.
I've tried searching but I havent been able to find it and wanted to see if someone else knows what Im talking about/ downloaded it and could upload.

thanks in Advance for any possible help ^_^

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 9:35 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website