A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Blaze053
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 22, 2012 04:57 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
The wolf is here.

Post Statistics
Blaze053 has contributed to 13 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 2,809 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ok. odd. Feb 22, 2012 04:57 PM (Total replies: 24)

yeah. the good old days. I'll play this every now and again. great game that must be remade.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ok. odd. Feb 22, 2012 04:47 PM (Total replies: 24)

all I know is It really P***ed me off... still least I can play online again

Halo CE General Discussion » people plz.. Feb 22, 2012 04:35 PM (Total replies: 11)

started a New tread. I got my cd case.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ok. odd. Feb 22, 2012 04:32 PM (Total replies: 24)

Altight I've clamed down to the point that I started looking for my Cd case and found the damned thing, Well you might as well put a trollface on it that saids "Problem, sir?" the damned Cd-key was the same as the one I wrote down and it worked this time. This is the same problem I had with Ghost recon a year back, any ideas to why this happened? cause it works fine now that I found the case, odd.

Halo CE General Discussion » people plz.. Feb 3, 2012 07:41 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
God dammit people! Just help the man! I don't know him but if i was him, I would be pissed as hell too! So stop locking his threads and help him if you can! >:| People these days... I would help if i can but i cant. Because i know crap about these things. But why didn't you just return it when you got it if it didn't work in the first place!
Thank you mate. Damn. Ok "No Fire Zone". Can we please aleast keep the flaming to a zero please.

Halo CE General Discussion » people plz.. Feb 1, 2012 04:27 PM (Total replies: 11)

ok. look half of what I say goes out the window here. see it, gone.
the rest the gamestop Cd-key it works yes, but right now it says it's invaid......reason I'm so damn pissed of is I had to use one of those Cd-key recovery tools a year about a week before my computer stop workin'. at this point in time the game came in is....lord knows where....$5 it's somewhere right where every one can see it. but I wrote down the key, and when I go to put on this laptop here........no dice. invaid. ..wtf...I use the use to put Halo PC and CE on my old computer. now can we come to terms now and help someone who's confused as hell here......and I'm a damned computer tech and this is odd to me.

Halo CE General Discussion » ........ Jan 31, 2012 05:33 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Gamespy powered servers work like so(for halo):

1>When a person joins an online game, the CD key is registered as IN-USE
2>When that person finally disconnects from whatever server that they were playing in, the CD key is registered as NOT-IN-USE
3>When the CD key is NOT-IN-USE you could use another computer to play using the same CD key
4>When the CD key is IN-USE and you try to play online using another Halo that is installed with the same CD key, an ingame error pops up saying "Invalid CD key", two copies of halo cannot play at the same time, one person would have to quit(the CD key isn't banned forever, unless this happens too many times in succession).
That is why you should not share your CD key(if you ever did)

Edited by OrangeJuice on Jan 31, 2012 at 05:17 PM
yes brand new game. won't even let me get pass the Cd-key part of the setup with the Cd-key that came with it. is it because it's on the other Comupter?

Did it come in an actual Halo '1-inch' box, and was it sealed?

Edited by Blaze053 on Jan 31, 2012 at 05:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » ........ Jan 31, 2012 04:42 PM (Total replies: 8)

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Jan 31, 2012 at 07:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Ok really people Jan 23, 2012 05:02 PM (Total replies: 1)

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Jan 23, 2012 at 05:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help here Jan 18, 2012 07:04 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
This is a reminder:

Quote:

In order to install the Halo CE (Custom Edition) game you MUST own a copy of the Halo PC Retail version of the game and have the CD Product Key number which is printed on the yellow sticker labeled "Product Key". If you do not have the correct Halo PC CD Key you will not be able to install or run the game. Installing the Halo CE game will not affect or change your Halo PC Game they can both run on the same computer.

If you wish to join a server running a custom map you must have the map that the server is running already installed.

Main thing I want to know is why the Cd-key that came with my game when got it from gamestop, doesn't work no more...

READ THE RULES:

Cardinal Rules: Violating these rules will get you banned:

1. Do NOT discuss or promote the use of illegally obtained versions of any company's games or software. Anything illegal, even borderline, will be deleted. Any post discussing or suggesting the hacking of any company's software will result in an immediate banning. Any post discussing or suggesting the theft of any software, commercial or otherwise, from any company will result in an immediate banning. Posting links to hacked stolen or cracked software will get you banned. "Jokes" about hacking or stealing may get you banned.

It is not allowed in these forums. There is no argument and no excuse. It is not allowed period.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help here Jan 16, 2012 12:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

Actually,the Youtube keys can work unless you join a server with another person that has the same key.
Edited by Dumb AI on Jan 16, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I didn't know that

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help here Jan 16, 2012 09:49 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Have you shared your original CD key with anyone?
And youtube CD keys are banned, therefore not being able to play in multiplayer.
And when you downloaded you probably also downloaded a virus.

I'm not too good with anti-virus, but since Norton didn't work for you, that you should try using another anti-virus. You might have to re-format your computer because of the virus.

As for you CD key, the best thing you could do right now is buy another copy. It's only 10 dollars. Heck, probably even less. It's a 10 year old game, so it's bound to be very cheap.
downloaded? no..... shared my cd key. no. so no virus. oh and the get another copy........ i'm not going on ebay to get one or sreach half the east coast.

Halo CE General Discussion » I need help here Jan 15, 2012 04:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

Ok sure I used youtube to find a cd key.....only becuase my real cd-key does work at all for no damn reason...now I want to dwongrade to 1.07. but the website that the vid I watch was S*** in a handbag. Norton bout' died when I clicked the link.......reason why, almost 30 attacks from the website as soon as I click the link...... and I can't play online due to the in game cd-key error..... help?

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 10:13 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website