A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lie
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2013 06:21 PM
Interests: Coding Stuff and Moding
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo :)
lml
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Lie has contributed to 14 posts out of 468141 total posts (0.00%) in 2,570 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help me with something. Jan 18, 2013 06:21 PM (Total replies: 1)

i don't like too much to ask in threads but i didn't find where so there is.
i downloaded a few weapons so use on an scenario but the problem is where do i put them? i mean, i just downloaded the files, but i don't know what to do with those files.

Halo CE General Discussion » Death Square Wip Feb 10, 2012 06:35 AM (Total replies: 18)

k,k, i will follow the sugestions, thx guys

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 9, 2012 12:17 AM (Total replies: 13)

Indeed, i apply blue material whit +sky in the name. i will try again

Halo CE General Discussion » Death Square Wip Feb 9, 2012 12:15 AM (Total replies: 18)

Instead of say TO MANY POLIES, can u tell me how to fix that? i think u didnt read i dont have much time doing this..

Edit: i updated the windows, i think they look cool, i will post when i had a real progress, now i need to figure out how to clean the polies

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2669/97966287.png
Edited by Lie on Feb 9, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Edited by Lie on Feb 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 8, 2012 09:42 PM (Total replies: 13)

yeah i run lightmaps, but that was the last i do. is that the problem?
Edit: LOL i dont put the sky texture in 3ds max y put a blue color whit name +sky, is that wrong?
Edited by Lie on Feb 8, 2012 at 09:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Death Square Wip Feb 8, 2012 07:55 PM (Total replies: 18)

can u be more specific? as u can see, im a newb. pls :)
Edit: ally thx for the tutorial i will see them when i finish to texture and finish all the map :P
Edited by Lie on Feb 8, 2012 at 07:56 PM

Edit2: Little update, im lacking of imagination today D; but i wanted to conserve the human base style xD.

This is supposed to be the entry of the base/flag, and the bevel thingy is for lights, left there is for a window, but i think im goint to remove it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/49803785.png/
Edited by Lie on Feb 8, 2012 at 09:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Death Square Wip Feb 8, 2012 05:27 AM (Total replies: 18)

Yeah man, doing the things simple is kinda awful, and im very insterested on learn about this, Oh i go to Edit->Obj Properties and Backface Cull was selected D; , but when i opened the .Max file i found something wrong whit the faces, i dont know how to explain it since english is not my native language, but in fact, i make the faces wrong, Lol anyways, u helped me to watch my error, thx so much, this forum is amazing when u need help!

Edit: exactly in what format need to run my map on tool?
Edited by Lie on Feb 8, 2012 at 05:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Death Square Wip Feb 8, 2012 04:10 AM (Total replies: 18)

Hey, im currently working in a Slayer/CFT/King Of The Hill Map, and i wanted to show my progress, BUT, i need to add i have arround 3 days modeling 3d, i was never do a thing like that, anyways i want to know opinions, what can add and stuff, please dont kill me cuz i think im going to die here, xD i currently have all the base made, but non textured and the center of the map, or the fighting place is barelly finished, thats why i dont show them now, Hmn, the base is little, i wanted like that, since is only for the flag and player spawns and its supposed to be in the Space, Need to add some faces in the entry of the Base dont show up, but idk why, also SLD said i dont have erros, can someone tell me why is that?

Upper View

Down View

Side View

Edited by Dennis on Feb 8, 2012 at 08:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 8, 2012 04:01 AM (Total replies: 14969)

That DMR look badass

Edited by Lie on Feb 8, 2012 at 04:05 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 8, 2012 12:55 AM (Total replies: 13)

Yay! Finally, Thank you so much, Hey also, when i open the .Scenario whit Sapien the sky doesnt show up, why is that? And i cant move arround sapien :S I mean, i cant set the Speed and WASD doesnt work DD;

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 7, 2012 10:52 PM (Total replies: 13)

Is exactly how u tell me up there, but when i compile the bitmaps tell me about errors, also i dont use guerrilla for create the shaders, since idk if is something wrong whit them, i will show a picture of that,

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/3027/87301684.png

i will try to run tool in adm mode.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 7, 2012 06:59 PM (Total replies: 13)

Nope, my computer is not a problem, and i used the Bluestreak exported, need to add the "map" is just a box bcuz i wanted to test the size, but i need do that in game, why? well simple visual test. Also i open de .jms whit notepad, the first line is 8200, but idk if this a problem

panel scuff
<none>
panel_main
<none>

and after all, i still cant see the .bsp file, and the .cmd tell me they was done.
when i opened tool, i puted the supposed file location and in "name" nameofmap.bsp.
indeed, nothing happen.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 7, 2012 12:09 AM (Total replies: 13)

when i run Tool nothing happens, i was waiting about for 20 minutes, and nothing is show up, im being impatient? and for guerrilla he comes whit HEK, but the program said: Set ur workspace first, but now thats not the problem, why can see the .bsp file?? i dont even can open them whit guerrilla, cuz i dont see them .. :(

Edit: hell no, i was waiting for 30 min and nothing, its a problem whit the .Bsp?
Edited by Lie on Feb 7, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » .Scenario doesnt show up! Feb 6, 2012 10:23 PM (Total replies: 13)

So i was trying to make a map this days, i was having a lot of trouble whit the 3ds max pluggins and stuff.. anyways, i was finally encoding the .jms file and everything was "fine" but the .Scenario file doesnt show up, im using windows 7 and i clicked compatibility files but, nothing, please help people, also guerrilla said set ur work space and idk what to do.

Time: Mon February 18, 2019 12:08 AM 578 ms.
A Halo Maps Website