A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ay_125
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 28, 2012 12:51 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ay_125 has contributed to 5 posts out of 469492 total posts (0.00%) in 2,840 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Feb 28, 2012 12:51 AM (Total replies: 42)

i said drop it. il make the map with my friend. can someone lock the tread?

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Feb 27, 2012 10:14 AM (Total replies: 42)

ok, i give up on the team idea. il use the scrip for the ai. but il do it with ppl from a few clans...

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Feb 27, 2012 03:26 AM (Total replies: 42)

ok, the map is for teaching newbies in the game all the shortcuts, tricks, and practice battle, etc. anyways, u take all the basic maps, and put them together in 1 map large enough to hold 2 of everymap, with AI on red for half, and blue for the other half. u know how its anoyting when u have a map a friend doesnt and he needs to download, so u can show him the trick, u could use this map for that kinda stuff without downloading the other map yet. and the tracks would be for traveling between maps. for ctf. it would be cheep if u just used a tleporter between maps and were playing ctf on it.

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Feb 27, 2012 01:57 AM (Total replies: 42)

ok, if u wanna help. then comment. if not, then dont comment.

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team for makeing map Feb 27, 2012 01:20 AM (Total replies: 42)

ok, the subject says it all. i need a team of a few people who would help me at makeing a map. i dont know about anything about makeing a map except for putting vehicles in existing maps. anyways so, i need people who know how to make A.I.'s that only shoot the other team(my friends AI's shoot everyone), and makeing a track for hogs to travel one, etc. if you wanna help, reply.

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 10:24 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website