A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Persistentt
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 15, 2012 08:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 46
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Persistentt has contributed to 6 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 2,837 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Dec 15, 2012 08:48 AM (Total replies: 14)

That would be awesome ssher1 I really would love to see the map completed an usable just let me know when your ready add me to xfire if you have it persistent01

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Oct 28, 2012 07:59 AM (Total replies: 14)

learning curve was to big don't understand the mapping thing lol would love this map to be made but unless someone is willing to step in an make it may never happen.So please if there is a mapper out there that wants to take this on let me know. I'm sure this comment will spark another comment from spartan but o well ignored him before. THANKS

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Mar 11, 2012 12:54 PM (Total replies: 14)

Yep ally has help me get the hek working an wow have to give you guys a hand there a lot to the map junk but I'm on my way slowly but someday maybe i will be able to make this thing. I have a lot to learn but thanks to guys like ally I should be able to lol. teaching a old dog new tricks isn't ez . So watch out I be a pro map maker in no time prolly later than sooner.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Mar 8, 2012 12:06 PM (Total replies: 14)

the map in a nut shell is maybe not one that most people are looking for but for me an my clan we enjoy just goofing around an exploring maps for ways to get to places. so my idea is for what I'm calling hogskillz for a lack of better name for it. It's like a offroad \rock climbing\trail driving map mostly non fight but could turn into it as meet others along the way which would send you back to start all over. lots of trees,rocks,logs,cliffs an stuff to maneuver thru would like it as a timed thing to see who could make it the fastest. this time would only be per play not kept as record.which could be done with a race with only 2 flags (start & end) an i have more ideas for it but thats the jest thanks
Edited by Persistentt on Mar 8, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Edited by Persistentt on Mar 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Mar 8, 2012 09:36 AM (Total replies: 14)

Rude you don't know me or how much research I have done show a little respect for others.I posted a honest post with a invite if you don't want to help don't but keep the rudeness to yourself thanks. and thanks ally I did confirm you as friend an wait to hear from you.
Edited by Persistentt on Mar 8, 2012 at 09:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Help Please Mar 7, 2012 08:29 AM (Total replies: 14)

I have a idea for a map I have wanted but cant make maps if anybody can help let me know just add me on xfire persistent01 Thanks

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 4:14 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website