A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: crashinghell
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 26, 2013 11:40 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo

Post Statistics
crashinghell has contributed to 46 posts out of 469493 total posts (.01%) in 2,817 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Ai following Jun 26, 2013 11:40 AM (Total replies: 3)

Ive got my ai following me but the problem is they only follow when im attacking enemies on my radar is there any way for me to get the spartan ai to follow me normally? any help is appreciated

thanks for answering

Is it possible to make tags and working ai from other games such as gow or alien vs predator?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » where do I find cmt pack? Apr 16, 2012 09:02 PM (Total replies: 1)

Ive been looking all over for the cmt pack that has the brutes and original elite tags.The reason why I need these tags are so that I can use the 2 hands on weapons mods for them but im missing the shaders and bitmaps that must be from a different pack...

Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger
Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
just use Open Sauce, higher map size limit without the terrible map exceptions tool pro gives you...

never had a problem with toolpro in my time using it.

Ill tell you a new problem I got though. for some reason tags keep randomly disappearing and I cant load my map in sapien because it deletes the tags in the map.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do I make an ai not fire a weapon? Apr 14, 2012 11:30 PM (Total replies: 7)

i did it didnt work

Quote: --- Original message by: crashinghell
So I went to friends house and took a break from editing for a while and as soon as I get back I found out my computer restarted and now tool wont build my map because it says my file is to big and it was supposed to be 128 mb but it was 128.15? can any one tell me what to do it sucks being new at this.

I use toolpro, but however dennis doesn't approve of it because of several reasons that i am too lazy to list.

Thanksgot it fixed

Yep, i bet dennis is going to kill me for mentioning it; I don't think it's dangerous to my computer so far i been using it for 3 years.

nah he wont I reinstalled hek and it was fixed

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what is this a maze? Apr 13, 2012 04:38 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
Well that was the only way. From your sky tag, find the bitmap it uses and see if you are able to open it (and view the actual bitmap in guerilla/kornman). If not, then the bitmap is corrupt (gives an unable to read/write error)

Also, see if changing the sky tag for your scenario does anything (if its only this specific sky tag bitmap that's corrupt). Try compiling and going ingame to see if it changes anything. I've also heard that this messes up in sapien to a few people.

meh I decided to use a different sky and it actually looks even better thanks for yourhelp

So I went to friends house and took a break from editing for a while and as soon as I get back I found out my computer restarted and now tool wont build my map because it says my file is to big and it was supposed to be 128 mb but it was 128.15? can any one tell me what to do it sucks being new at this.

I use toolpro, but however dennis doesn't approve of it because of several reasons that i am too lazy to list.

Thanksgot it fixed

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do I make an ai not fire a weapon? Apr 12, 2012 10:10 PM (Total replies: 7)

trying to use some jackal shield tags on my flood but for some reason the guy made the weapon able to fire rockets so now everytime I try to face my flood in game they fire one and I die. So I guess my question is how do I simply make the ai not fire his weapon?

Halo CE General Discussion » actor variant wont change color in game? Apr 12, 2012 01:03 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: Actually Blue is the reflection mask in halo ce.It goes as follows.
Blue Channel == Reflection Mask
Red Channel == Detail or some say nothing
Green Channel == Diffuse Glow.
Alpha Channel == The color change Mask

What the guy above is interested in is the Alpha Channel of the multipurpose bitmap.What you do in the alpha channel determines what color changes are possible.

How do I find these channels?
Edited by crashinghell on Apr 12, 2012 at 01:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » actor variant wont change color in game? Apr 11, 2012 11:17 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Yeah,there.Find it.

for some reason it only changed the shielding color....not the armor.... I still cant seem to get it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what is this a maze? Apr 11, 2012 10:40 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: ally
yeah i would say XlzQwerty1 would be right then.

i reckon he must mean reinstall hek not hek+

didnt work now what do I do?

yeah im new at this so im going on a frenzy with questions
Edited by crashinghell on Apr 11, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what is this a maze? Apr 11, 2012 09:09 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: ally
did you try to add the stars bitmap to a custom sky?

No I was just using the default sky for danger canyon

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what is this a maze? Apr 11, 2012 08:51 PM (Total replies: 9)

the game or hek? or hek +?

Halo CE General Discussion » actor variant wont change color in game? Apr 11, 2012 08:49 PM (Total replies: 11)

it was a flood elite that was customised physically. And rerout where do I find the biped shaders? in the folder called shaders right above the biped file?

Edited by crashinghell on Apr 11, 2012 at 09:24 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » what is this a maze? Apr 11, 2012 08:00 PM (Total replies: 9)

if you would please click the link and if you dont mind please tell me how to fix the weirdest sky on the entire halo world http://i2.ytimg.com/i/iQ0Fb-1yZbLF9PnIml6vFg/1.jpg?v=4f861a2b ?

actually it worked pretty well its running fine now thanks for your help both of you

how do I know which ones I dont need?

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 10:40 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website