A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: vampiiro
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 22, 2012 07:26 PM
Interests: PROGRAMER GAMMES
Your Age: 23
What Games do you play: halo ce
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
vampiiro has contributed to 3 posts out of 469382 total posts (0.00%) in 2,735 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake Apr 22, 2012 07:26 PM (Total replies: 16)

This is what I say, if we could create a more modern custom edition halo, the same maps but with improved textures, as well as a recreational CMT mission with new textures, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TzjhVSYH0 .... would avoid that halo ce die along with his players...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake Apr 22, 2012 04:47 AM (Total replies: 16)

wow trolls are always the first to arrive ... first of all I played all the games of halo (1, 2, 3, ODST, reach and 4 remake)
I'm just asking for help to create a new halo ce, which many players are in agreement with this propocicion. because halo ce with the same maps is very boring. What I really ask is to improve the appearance of halo ce

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake Apr 22, 2012 03:49 AM (Total replies: 16)

English:
i think, that the company need to create or remake the maps of halo ce, chillout, ratrace, blood gulch, etc with new textures, ammo, person idk.. we are boring of to play the same maps for 10 years, and if 343 company, can remake a new halo, why not halomaps can remake a new haloce with new maps but same gameplay. is time for the change, halo ce for new textures, new cyborg and new maps

Spanish:
Creo que en halomaps.org deverian o deveriamos ponernos a recrear un nuevo halo ce, mejorar las armas, el mapa, los veiculos, todo hasta el personaje, e visto muy buenos mapas en halo ce, que tienen buenas texturas, si halomaps.org se propuciera a recrear haloce con los mapas originales pero con nuevas texturas seria fantastico, ya que es aburrido tras 10 aņos jugar haloce, con los mismos y aburridos graficos, o diseņo de mapas. yo pongo mi aportacion para que si a alguien le interesa pudiera ayudarnos a recrear un nuevo halo ce.... si saben a lo que me refiero, asi como la compaņia 343 recreo el halo por su aniversario, halomaps deveria recrear halo ce...

Time: Thu October 17, 2019 12:20 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website