A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SpartanGamers
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 28, 2012 03:45 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SpartanGamers has contributed to 7 posts out of 469346 total posts (0.00%) in 2,703 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 28, 2012 03:45 PM (Total replies: 719)

Ya true, i guess. You people though who say u can't have corridors and stuff in a ship well i have the perfect example of it being able to b possible, the draco and if no 1 thinks so or has never driven a draco before get the map esther, it has a draco in the side parts of the crashed halcyon cruiser, and for the MAC of the frigate will actually b a gauss hog turret bullet because a gauss hog turret is just an extremely smaller version of a MAC cannon

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 28, 2012 03:31 PM (Total replies: 719)

well what will happen is with each update of the map there will b more seats on the ship and for getting into the cockpit it will use the universal dock on the side of the cockpits and there will b turrets on the side of the ship that u can control on the bridge. Also u know the way for a pelican if it stops in mid air people will actually b able to walk around inside of it, well i'm gonna use the pelican driver node and other parts of it so if people want to move they just have to ask the person driving to stop then they'll b able to move to the bridge or any where else on the ship while the person has stopped. another thing is the reason there would b seats in the corridors is so if some1 gets to the bridge before u and they take off u can quickly jump to the spot and b there so u won't fly out.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 27, 2012 11:21 PM (Total replies: 719)

Well what i'm planning on doing is i'm going to b updating the map so that the vehicles on the inside will have seats that let u stand up all around the ship like in the corridors and all that so that if the ship takes off that some1 can quickly press E and go in the spot where it is and stand there while the ship is taking off. With each update it'll change the different parts and more corridors will b added.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 27, 2012 04:06 PM (Total replies: 719)

Well the story of my map is that the battle takes place over a halo ring. It's the last halo ring because what happened was that after master chief was zen on half of the "forward unto dawn" that the humans decided to eliminate the halo rings and the elites wanted to harvest the halo rings technology for there own and what happened was the humans have taken out the halo rings and there's only 1 left, and that's the 1 u fight over. The elites eventually got mad and went to go after the humans to collect the rings technology(what happened before was the humans got to the rings before the elites did) and the elites got there before the humans this time so they got to fighting(the reason the humans are eliminating the halo rings is so the flood won't come back). Note: that i've made this map so that the ring used to also b a docking station for the forerunners ships and coincidentally the human and covenent ships can dock with those. So the fight takes over the halo ring and it's a fight to the death for the ring. I'm gonna b putting in some surprise places and things in this map. NOW THE FREAKING GUY WHO SAYS THAT IT WON'T B DONE SHUT THE HELL UP I DON'T CARE WHAT U THINK!

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 26, 2012 07:32 PM (Total replies: 719)

Well if any1 can send me a link to or dow nload link to an ODST drop pod tag

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 25, 2012 07:22 PM (Total replies: 719)

IDK but i just wanted to say that, and it'll actually have life size UNSC and covenant ships that u can drive. For example different types of frigates.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Apr 24, 2012 09:48 PM (Total replies: 719)

Hey guys i just wanted to say that i'm new here but i'm going to b making a humongus map that will have a space battle with life size UNSC and covenant ships. It'll b epic and completely HUGE!

Time: Tue September 17, 2019 3:25 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website