A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RippenBlades
About Contact
Last Post: May 11, 2012 10:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
RippenBlades has contributed to 7 posts out of 469492 total posts (0.00%) in 2,779 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Star Wars MOD May 11, 2012 10:23 PM (Total replies: 13)

Alright. Yer if you
Could message c me the models that would be greatly appreciated. Like I've got some
Clone trooper models so maybe I could
Possibly make a level for the campaign after I finish the multiplayer. Where you
Could be a clone trooper commander and then order 6 happens and you become STORMTROOPERS and do missions for the emperor. That campaign idea is still just a idea.

I'm inspired by Star Wars: Imperial Academy which was a iPod fps which I had loads of fun playing
Online until they closed the servers.
Edited by RippenBlades on May 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Star Wars MOD May 11, 2012 07:00 AM (Total replies: 13)

Edited by RippenBlades on Dec 8, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Blitzkrieg. DLE Help May 9, 2012 08:29 AM (Total replies: 6)

If I want to remove them from my computer later on how will I know which one is the one I put in there? also Thanks Alley

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Blitzkrieg. DLE Help May 9, 2012 07:57 AM (Total replies: 6)

So i just need to put the 2 DLL files that arnt in there already in there. or do i still have to put all 4 in but just say no to over writing the 2 that are already in there?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Blitzkrieg. DLE Help May 9, 2012 02:02 AM (Total replies: 6)

I've put it into the plugin's folder of 3ds max 8 and when i open 3ds max 8 i get this error:

DLL <C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\3DSMax8\Plugins\Blitzkrieg.dle>
fail to initialize.
Error code: 126 - The specified module could not be found.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would appreciate all help. I'm running on Windows 7.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach: Custom Edition May 6, 2012 12:03 AM (Total replies: 1552)

i would love to see some copies of the maps they were working on also. I've been deciding to do something like this for halo 3 or have a go at reach or something

Halo CE General Discussion » HUD QUESTION! May 2, 2012 07:26 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'm new to this place so I'm gonna go a head and say Hi everyone.
I'm interested in making a HUD for halo Custom Edition but i cant seem to find a good tut that shows me how to make one. Can anyone please take the time to link me to a tut for it or tell me how and what programs i need please?

I got:
* HALO CUSTOM EDITION.
* HALO COMBAT EVOLVED PC.
* HEK.
* SAPION AND THE OTHER PROGRAM STARTING WITH G.
* 3DS MAX.

Any help is or advice is welcome aslong as it is positive advice or help.

Thank you.

Time: Fri December 6, 2019 7:48 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website