A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bracktanus
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 08:04 PM
Interests: Killing Humans and Sangheili
Your Age: 32 Dosaic Years
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition
Brutes = Awesome, shut up.

Post Statistics
Bracktanus has contributed to 13 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 2,672 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 08:04 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Uh huh...sure....

No, seriously. Here's a picture of me.

http://i46.tinypic.com/ildhme.jpg
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 08:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 07:39 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Ok.... Never seen someone who is such a brute fan that he/she actually think they are a brute.... :\ Either trolling, ooorrrr....... There really are Brutes! ........................Sarcasm ... |: | How old are you anyway ,because this is a bit childish... :|

Puny human, are you so dense that you didn't even know Brutes existed? We only recently got internet on Dosaic, that's why you haven't seen any of us on here. By the way, I'm 32 Dosaic years, for your information.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 07:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 06:45 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

Quote: --- Original message by: Bracktanus

I'm an AI. Arbiter and Master Chief live in a apartment located in Canada now. Anyway,why did you bother making a whole thread just to state your race, your personal information and your "superiority"?

Because Brutes ARE superior, and all you lesser Humans, Sangheili, Unggoy, and whatever others use this forum need to know that my opinion is the greatest, unless another Brute is involved, then we shall have a fight to the death to see who is right.

EDIT: By the way, where is this 'Canada'? I must find The Demon and The Arbiter and DESRTROY THEM, also, if you could give me a list of fun things to do while in 'canada' it would be appreciated, AI. The Covenant military only allows for so much vacation time, you see, so I'll have to exact my revenge during my vacation.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 04:20 PM

Need a map? Just bombard these coordinates: 49:15:00N 123:04:48W
You can go exploring all the major cities.Or kill all tourists and residents.
Edited by Dumb AI on Apr 30, 2012 at 06:36 PM

Thank you, computer-man. Now I know EXACTLY how to spend my vacation, better stock up on some Thorn Beast Jerky for the ride.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 06:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 04:17 PM (Total replies: 30)

I'm an AI. Arbiter and Master Chief live in a apartment located in Canada now. Anyway,why did you bother making a whole thread just to state your race, your personal information and your "superiority"?

Because Brutes ARE superior, and all you lesser Humans, Sangheili, Unggoy, and whatever others use this forum need to know that my opinion is the greatest, unless another Brute is involved, then we shall have a fight to the death to see who is right.

EDIT: By the way, where is this 'Canada'? I must find The Demon and The Arbiter and DESRTROY THEM, also, if you could give me a list of fun things to do while in 'canada' it would be appreciated, AI. The Covenant military only allows for so much vacation time, you see, so I'll have to exact my revenge during my vacation.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 04:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 10:42 AM (Total replies: 30)

Why are you guys hating on me? I'm a Brute, and thus, I am awesome. Did the Arbiter or Master Chief put you up to this? Because those guys are total haters who suck.

Quote: --- Original message by: FMT MasterChief
Yes I'm a troll but I'm not a 13 year old kid acting like a brute.

Anyways he is so smart like us humans i guess he haves the brute intelligence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPaP89o7fyw

Also Why would i create another forum account acting like a brute? Also my IP is banned.
Also I'm not these retarted.

Wow, way to make fun of my late cousin Tracknus. He was always a little slow, I will find you and tear you to pieces next time I go to Earth for vacation.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 30, 2012 08:55 AM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
Curious question: Are you Altheros? I'm simply asking as this is the behaviour that is typical of him. If you dont know about him... you don't need to know. Seriously, don't.

Anyway, FELLOW BRUTE LOVER! I have a secret recipe for Thorn Beast, yet I not share. I mean.

Though seriously. Why did you create a topic to present yourself. If it was a portfolio of any works you have done, that would have been accepted.

I am not this 'Altheros' you speak of. I am simply a Brute who has enough to pay for the extremely expensive internet services offered on Dosaic.

Also, you must share this secret recipe for Thorn Beast, if you do I will share with you my secret recipe for Thorn Beast sandwiches.

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 29, 2012 11:26 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
Selski is better than Thornbeast, easier to eat, too!

Come on, human, have you ever even TRIED Thorn Beast?

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 29, 2012 11:18 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
However I do know the secret recipe to making thorn beast tasty in your everyday restaurant cuisines. 10% thorn beast + 1 whole jiralhanae + salt = tasty thorn beast cuisine.

You sicken me brute, eating your own kind. YEE CANNIBALS!

@Dennis, please remove this topic.

That is NOT how thorn beast is prepared! You have a SICK MIND, HUMAN!

Halo CE General Discussion » I'll do drawing requests. Apr 29, 2012 11:10 PM (Total replies: 38)

I want a picture of Brutes feasting on THORN BEAST. Human, you must do this for me or I shall tear you to bloody ribbons!

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 29, 2012 11:06 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: JimDaRulah
I'm going to be honest. Thorn Beast is only okay, Lamb Chops are far tastier.

I will destroy you human! I SHALL TEAR YOU INTO BLOODY RIBBONS. Thorn beast is AMAZING, NOTHING RIVALS THE TASTINESS OF THORN BEAST.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project: Heretic Hunt Apr 29, 2012 11:04 PM (Total replies: 146)

Human, I demand you make the main character of 'Heretic Hunt' a Brute. Brutes are the only true followers of the covenant, do it or I shall rip you to bits, human.

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 29, 2012 10:57 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick
Quote: --- Original message by: Bracktanus

Hi guys, I'm Bracktanus and I've been playing Halo Custom Edition for a long time, but only recently did my home planet of Dosaic get internet, so now I can participate in the community! But let me lay down some ground rules:

1. If you're Human or Sangheili, I am better than you

2. The Great Journey is real

3. Thorn Beast is the best food. Ever. This is non debatable since I am better than you.

4. Any new recipes you have for Thorn Beast must be sent to me first.

5. I demand a campaign be created where you play as a Brute, playing as a Human is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Other than those rules I bet we'll all get along just great. Just remember, Brutes are better than you.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Get out, troll.

A Troll? What are these 'trolls' you speak of? I am a brute, puny human.

Halo CE General Discussion » Introduction Apr 29, 2012 10:53 PM (Total replies: 30)

Hi guys, I'm Bracktanus and I've been playing Halo Custom Edition for a long time, but only recently did my home planet of Dosaic get internet, so now I can participate in the community! But let me lay down some ground rules:

1. If you're Human or Sangheili, I am better than you

2. The Great Journey is real

3. Thorn Beast is the best food. Ever. This is non debatable since I am better than you.

4. Any new recipes you have for Thorn Beast must be sent to me first.

5. I demand a campaign be created where you play as a Brute, playing as a Human is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Other than those rules I bet we'll all get along just great. Just remember, Brutes are better than you.
Edited by Bracktanus on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 12:02 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website