A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ShawnPeezy
About Contact
Last Post: May 5, 2012 08:20 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo PC, Halo Custom Edition
outspoken till my jaw broken

Post Statistics
ShawnPeezy has contributed to 2 posts out of 464846 total posts (0.00%) in 2,955 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

There used to be a guy from 1 of my ex clans named Smiley and he made a cool game with the zombie phasor zombie mod , it was called bunkers.

First of, it's king of the hill and the humans have to go to the hill. The zombies try to keep them away from the hill by trying to infect them before they reach the hill. If any humans reach the hill, they are safe from dying, even if the zombies meelee them inside the hill. After a while, the hill will respawn, and the humans will try to go inside the hill before getting infected.

Idk, maybe you could do this without a zombie mod perhaps ?

man , I just made an account at this website becasue I wanted to be apart of this.

atm im downloading halo CE, maybe in about 15 minutes I should be in the server even though Im late.

Is this server gonna be passworded or no?

I just play Halo pc 1.09 and was just browsing through the forums until I saw this thread. :D

Time: Sat June 6, 2020 7:20 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website