A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JeffHaynes35
About Contact
Last Post: May 8, 2012 10:39 PM
Interests: Gaming, missions, hanging out.
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim

Post Statistics
JeffHaynes35 has contributed to 4 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 2,692 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » A very curious problem! May 8, 2012 10:39 PM (Total replies: 14)

But intel says it doesnt support full AA?!

Halo CE General Discussion » A very curious problem! May 7, 2012 07:38 PM (Total replies: 14)

Poopy. Not what I wanted to hear.
So, any ideas on what to do?
Edited by JeffHaynes35 on May 7, 2012 at 07:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » A very curious problem! May 7, 2012 07:23 PM (Total replies: 14)

To be honest, I don't remember. I do know that I have a higher gaming score on the laptop than the other computer.
And I have tried setting everything to application controlled and nothing works.

How hard/easy is it to install a new graphics card in a laptop?
Edited by JeffHaynes35 on May 7, 2012 at 07:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » A very curious problem! May 7, 2012 07:11 PM (Total replies: 14)

Hello guys!
Okay, I am not a new member to this community, it just has been two years since I've played this game or posted on this forum. I have run into a problem.
Since last playing two years ago, I have bought a new laptop, not even a month ago.
I have downloaded Halo CE and installed the latest patch, yet whenever I go to run it, I get no farther than the title screen. I hear the music, and even the clicks of the menu, but no menu. Yes, I have read the FAQ on this, but Intel seems to not have AA on it's menus. I am running Windows 7, with an Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, whatever that means. I am not computer fluent, in the terms of hardware, or software. If you guys need to know more about my specs, I will be happy to oblige. I hope you guys can help, thanks in advance!

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 7:30 AM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website