A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theidiotthatknowsnothing
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 4, 2012 06:39 PM
Interests: giving map ideas, learning, hopefuly making my own maps one day.
Your Age:
What Games do you play: for the pc? ce custom of course.
what is this magnificent ship?
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
theidiotthatknowsnothing has contributed to 19 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 2,657 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » can someone make a non ai map of nowayout? Jun 4, 2012 06:39 PM (Total replies: 3)

thanks nick. you too ally.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] The Great Infestation (SP Map) May 31, 2012 11:42 PM (Total replies: 31)

T Y... the Tasmanian tiger lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » can someone make a non ai map of nowayout? May 31, 2012 11:32 PM (Total replies: 3)

i have a very cruddy computer and all i want to do is explore the map but with all the damn ai's my computer lags horribly and glitches.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] The Great Infestation (SP Map) May 28, 2012 09:42 PM (Total replies: 31)

dis map iz... broken. im at the warthog run part at the end of the great infestation and once you enter the warthog, you know the bug. anyways try to make the warthog unflippable by the floods attacks, its what gets me every time at the beginning of it. plz fix
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 28, 2012 at 09:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT EXTRAS NOT WORKING. May 28, 2012 09:12 PM (Total replies: 17)

so, what are the console commands for them?

btw, the end with the warthog run is broken. once you get in, you cant get out, or in again if you fall out and the flood's whack attack is stupid powerful so you will fall out. aka its impossible and your screwd.
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 28, 2012 at 09:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » All about Denis. May 27, 2012 11:32 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey guys, i just put this thread here to commemorate the best mod (and only mod i know), Dennis.
If you have thoughts, this is where to put em. All you people who have nothing good to say then bugger off.
Kudos. Sorry about the spelling error on the title.
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 27, 2012 at 11:35 PM

it seems that this thread is at a standstill.
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 27, 2012 at 08:48 PM

Why many thanks my good sir. :)

No no no. I mean just run around n' do whatever! Fly a pelican, blow up the lunch room with grenade spam, crash a longsword into the bridge, that kind of sandbox. Just a map for explorin.

Think anyone will make a sandbox(no, not the halo three sandbox, the do anything you want sandbox) map for it?

Firstly, it saddens me that my previous thread became a troll war. Never the less, I have not been on for an eternity because I have been busy for an eternity etc etc. anyways the idea is this.

P.O.A. Replica. All the bells and whistles

-nearly everything seen in the first and last levels of the original game incorperated into the ship.
That means hangars, hallways, corridors, ellevators, engine rooms, armories, hog storrage rooms, pod bays,
Bridge and more if you have a good imagination. This also includes vehicles and weapons. My biggest wish however, is NO TELEPORTERS. Everything must be connected and be walking acesible (I mean come on guys did it Look like it had star treck teleporters on it?) and mabe some little things? Like exploding pod launch and closing hangar bays?

Anyway, im sure a lot of people like me have been waiting for something like this, and you can probably put it all together as a tag afterwards. People WILL use it, if its done well enough.

Halo CE General Discussion » Online problems. May 16, 2012 09:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

I C. Is there any way to change my key?

Halo CE General Discussion » Online problems. May 16, 2012 09:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

So, i got CE custom the free way without a CD, but when i go to play online,(ex. create a server) it stops and says CD key invalid. any help to bypass this?

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone up for making a map? Cause i can't. May 15, 2012 09:17 AM (Total replies: 45)

so, in other words scrap this thread?

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone up for making a map? Cause i can't. May 15, 2012 04:07 AM (Total replies: 45)

Yo, I put this thread here for anyone who wants to listen to my idea for a map. I haven't the slightest idea on how to make one myself and was hoping someone could. more details if someone replys.

Halo CE General Discussion » In-game commands... I think... May 14, 2012 08:58 PM (Total replies: 8)

THANK YOU!!!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » In-game commands... I think... May 14, 2012 08:32 PM (Total replies: 8)

so how do I open up in game commands? or do i just text it with in game chat?
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 14, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Edited by theidiotthatknowsnothing on May 14, 2012 at 08:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » In-game commands... I think... May 14, 2012 07:39 PM (Total replies: 8)

Yes, but my problem is how do I even input a command to opensauce?all I start out with when I open it is "FILE, TOOLS and WINDOWS" like my profile name suggests, I literally know nothing about it. The web page you gave me only tells me what it is. not what I am doing with it

Halo CE General Discussion » In-game commands... I think... May 14, 2012 07:19 PM (Total replies: 8)

hey everybody! I'm new and don't know much, but I need help with this. can someone tell me what to do with the codes highlighted in green?

Night VISR Optics: do the command "pp_set_effect_instance_active 0 0" to enable it, and "pp_set_effect_instance_active 0 0" to disable it (w/o quotes!)
-Note, if the night VISR optics do not work for you, nor does the post processing, your graphics card might not be compatable with OpenSauce.

I don't know how to use these and it would be a great help if someone could tell me thanks.

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:04 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website