A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Noble 7
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 06:50 AM
Interests: Killing Flood/Covenant
Your Age: 9000
What Games do you play: HALO and Minecraft
Its over Nein Nein Nein Nein Thousand!!!!

Post Statistics
Noble 7 has contributed to 9 posts out of 469390 total posts (0.00%) in 2,710 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Mar 18, 2013 06:50 AM (Total replies: 155)

I dont think V2 is coming out for a looong time :( It would be funny if we had promethean weps in V2. I would spend the rest of my life on it :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Jun 19, 2012 01:36 AM (Total replies: 155)

But you're not zigadirasu.... And which maps did you put up just then? Cant wait for new version :D ;D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Jun 18, 2012 03:28 AM (Total replies: 155)

@ Dumb AI

Cheers :D And I was wondering, I have Halo 2, But my PC is too bad to play it. Can I put the halo 2 maps into halo custom edition to get them working? And who is trying to make a halo 3 campaign?? And The HUD thing is really annoying. And I forgot to mention Gravity Hammers. We need those :D :D
Edited by Noble 7 on Jun 18, 2012 at 03:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Jun 17, 2012 04:50 AM (Total replies: 155)

Yeah thats true. let me rephrase... Flaws and Suggestions... What I mean about the equipment is that there isnt any, except the bubble shield and thats the most glitchiest thing in the game map. And PLEASE ADD BRUTES!!!!!! And add the grenades... I have no idea how hard anything is because i dont know how to do anything. Im amazed someone has done all this and im just brainstorming more stuff... Add turrets as well. Basically anything that isnt a flaw, ADD IT :D :D :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Jun 16, 2012 11:19 PM (Total replies: 155)

Oh please post an update, There are so many bugs I want fixed in this!!! I love these maps and i would really love some improvements

Im not trying to sound like a jerk, but I found these flaws in the game ;

In the Hud you cannot see the amount of frag grenades if you are using plasma grenades and vice versa
There are no flame or spike grenades
No proper equipment, Maybe you guys should add proper equipment, when you pick up the bubble shield, it fills up the whole HUD and is invincible. Try using armor abilities, to make it easier??
Can you add turrets which you can detach and carry?
Why is there brute equipment if they are no brutes? ( PLEASE ADD BRUTES and Drones!!)
Energy sword does not function well, It has infinite ammo and its aim is horrible. Also When you kill a zealot carrying an energy sword, we should get the energy sword as a pick up.
Smg firing noise is bad :/
Maybe you could add the thing where you can melee a wraith and destroy it while clinging onto it...
Aaand Can you add a DMR even though its from reach? And add a beam rifle?
Its odd how the covenant and the flood looks great and while the marines look cruddy. Same with cortana, give her a good ol hd remake.
Give the ghost a boost when you right click...

apart from that Its epic :D Please take these into opinion!
Edited by Noble 7 on Jun 16, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" Jun 13, 2012 06:40 AM (Total replies: 155)

Guys C40 doesnt work. After cortana tells you to disable pulse generator B, You cannot enter a banshee!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" May 23, 2012 01:43 AM (Total replies: 155)

That only works if you manually load the map, not going through the custom UI

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" May 22, 2012 02:26 AM (Total replies: 155)

Then how do u save?? save_game_totally_unsafe doesnt work :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Campaign "H3style" May 21, 2012 10:16 PM (Total replies: 155)

Hey Zigadirasu

I found a flaw or two and a slight problem ( for me)

The SMG sounds like it has really cruddy quality and sound. And, On the hud, you cant see how many plasma grenades you have when you're using frag grenades and vice versa. And The save thing doesnt work :/ Please help :(

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:48 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website